Ivory White / Did Not Order! Unauthorized Charges! Customer Service Is A JOKE! SCAM!

1 Boulder, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-964-4593 or 866-441-5235

Did Not Order! Unauthorized Charges! Customer Service Is A JOKE! SCAM! THIEVES!

Complaint Rating:
Company information:
Ivory White
Colorado
Phone: [protected]
www.ivorywhite.com

I was looking through free offers on "Cool Savings", coolsavings.com, and saw many offers, I signed up for one offer - not Ivory White! A totally different offer and company, gave them my complete info, including credit card. Ivory White shows up on my statement with charges of $3.44 and $1.43. I called them immediately and asked who, what, why, etc. I was told this: the charges were packing and handling fees for their free trial offer. I told them I never ordered this product! They replied that they would cancel my account, however, I would have to wait to receive the package and then ship it back, before I could receive a refund. I could not not believe my ears! I never ORDERED THIS PRODUCT!
When I did receive a box, with no information IDENTIFYING IT as Ivory White, I marked it "Refused and Return."
Now, I have discovered a charge of $78.41 on my credit card which I have not authorized.
Ivory White 'customer service' replies that is the charge for balance of the free trial offer. WHAT?
I asked that 'person' what their return address was and was told Bolder, CO.
NOW, that rings a bell! I told her that I had returned the box unopened, marked, "Refused and Return". This 'person' states that they haven't received the package and I will not receive ANY REFUND AT ALL UNTIL THEY RECEIVE THE RETURN! WHICH WAS SENT BACK WEEKS AGO.
I DID NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT TO BEGIN WITH.
I RETURNED A BOX, NOT MARKED IN ANY WAY AS "IVORY WHITE."
AND THEY HAVE STOLEN, YES, STOLEN UNAUTHORIZED FUNDS FROM ME!
THEY SURE HAVE GOT THIS RIP-OFF/SCAM/ THEFT DOWN TO A WELL OILED DIRTY GAME!

Comments

19th of Jun, 2008

OMG such a scam! I just used trialpay to buy something and chose white ivory and ended up seeing that there was more than what needed to be charged on my paypal account (I used their new plugin for a credit card number). So, I looked on google, found all of the scam complaints, and closed that credit card (THANK GOD for paypal) Now I won't be charged again, but I would not want to see what comes after now that they have my address...

• Ro
      15th of Aug, 2008

THE IVORY WHITE SCAM...
    I to have been scammed by the Ivory White ###. Received a trial version and to my surprise a full version as well, when I called to cancel they gave me instructions for return. I retuned it 15 days before I was supposed to and they still charged me $78.41 almost a month later. When I called them their response was, well we did not receive it so therefore you probably did not send it. When I asked to speak to someone in upper management he told me that they will have to call me back but he was just going to tell me the same thing.

Ivory White has very poor customer service and they are scammers...PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM IVORY WHITE. SCAM SCAM SCAM

• Ol
      10th of Nov, 2008

I agree. Ivory White should not be allowed to run its business. They scam innocent people everyday. I, myself, was a victim of their scam. They charged me $78 AFTER they received my unopened, returned "free trial". Buyers beware.

• Ve
      11th of Dec, 2008

Company is a scam. This online ripoff company markets products Bella Brite, Eyepothesis, Ultimate facial, Bella Clear. All ship from the same warehouse at 6205 lookout road. If asked they will tell you "many companies ship from there' but only one company is in charge called convertis llc. Company is in such trouble with BBB and AG has had to stop shipping within Colorado. If you report them, not just threat to report them to BBB and Attorney General they will refund the money they took from you. Don't fall for free gas scam either...if you are offered gas rebate or partial refund they are still within timeframe that you can get full refund. Gas rebate is a monthly coupon that has to be sent in for 10$ at a time...Please report this company to the BBB and AG so that they cannot profit from their cheesy marketing scams.

• Je
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I ordered a sample of this product which was to cost only $5 shipping and handling. I received two boxes, one the 14-day trial and the other was for a full month. I was not expecting anything more than the 14-day trial shipment. I didn't get a chance to try the product as I had surgery and wasn't able to use it. When I reeived my credit card bill I saw a $78.41 charge. I called the credit card company and was told I needed to contact the company first. Spoke to a representative from the company that said effectively "so sad-to bad". I could send the product back for a refund or I could just keep it and they would refund $45.00 to my account and not send any more automatic shipments. Because I am still not allowed to drive, I took the easy way out, also the expensive way, and opted for the $45.00 credit. BEWARE of companies that offer "free trials". Before you try any of them, be sure to google the company and see if there are any complaints against them. I have learned an expensive lesson.

• Po
      24th of Jan, 2009

hehe... i fell for this but... less than week later i lost my card and cancelled the card i ordered i.w. on but i got it anyway with no charge and no further contact! sorry everyone else! hehe

• La
      27th of Jan, 2009

THEY ARE BIG SCAMS I GOT CHARGE FOR A PACKAGE I HAVEN RECEIVE YET AND IT IS A MONTH LATER THEY ARE VERY RUDE PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS PICK OF S----- PRODUCT

12th of Mar, 2009

SIGNED UP FOR FREE GIFT OF 1$ FOUND OUT IT WAS A SCAM TRIED TO CANCEL NEXT DAY @7:00 AM TOLD ME I WAS NOT IN THE [email protected] 4:00 WAS ABLE TO CANCEL GOT ME FOR 19.95 HOW DO THEY STAY IN BUSINESS

12th of Mar, 2009

BUYER BWARE NOTHING IS FREE.THE CONFIRMATION WENT BY SO FAST I HAD NO TIME TO CANCEL AFTER I CLOSED THE PAGE

• Sh
      24th of Mar, 2009

I am SO p*ssed off at this company! I fell for the same thing, and am NOW being overdrawn at my bank AFTER a "service person" there named LINDSEY Told me she would credit the money back to my account on Friday-well, here it is TUESDAY!
    These people need to be stopped and stopped NOW!

Madder than S*IT in Florida!

27th of Mar, 2009

I keep receving their emails here in Ireland...glad I saw you comments...I almost ordered it!

• Un
      6th of Apr, 2009

i too was had by this company i was trying to order something totally different when it said that i had to complete a form for a free trial offer. i did this online. so i completed the form but then the thing that i was trying to orig order didn't go through. so why should i order this free trial offer right i don't need it.. i called the company 10 minutes after it was ordered to cancel the order and they told me that the order could not be canceled till after i recived the product. i told them that i had no used for their product and that i did not want it to cancel it. they turned atound and charged me 78.00 for it and now when i call to retun it i conviently get disconnected and get no address. i have called repeatedly and just get put on hold. when i asked to speak to a supervisor they said that she wasn't in. i'm sorry but who runs a company with out a superior around... this is bogus...

• Co
      10th of Apr, 2009

I couldn't agree with everyone more! I signed up for the free trial and, in the meantime, found out I was pregnant and shouldn't use this product. I received a call from my credit card company this morning regarding an unauthorized charge. After receiving the product last Friday (1 week ago), I attempted to call customer service, however, due to the time change (they are mountain, I am eastern), didn't speak with anyone. Now, this ### named Megan in customer service, is trying to tell me that I can't return the prodcut..that I can't use because I just found out I am pregnant and shouldn't use the product. I haven't even received the next shipment and haven't used the "free trial" and she is telling me that, even if I don't open it and return it, I am out $78.41. I urge everyone to contact the BBB of Boulder to report this company. I can get tooth whiteners cheaper in my area pharmacies anyway. They are ripping people off and have LOUSY customer service skills.

14th of Apr, 2009

Ivory White ripped me off as well, to the tune of $78.41, the same as above. Not only that, the $2.87 for the "free offer" had two extra dollars added. I have filed a complaint with the BBB of Denver against them. It is nothing but a bait and switch scam.

• Tr
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Fraud 78.41 on my credit card ###.

24th of Apr, 2009

did the same to my account and charged me for $78 and overdrafted my account. the people i talked to on the phone thought it was a joke and were no help at all on getting my money back.

27th of Apr, 2009

i couldn't agree more with you. This is a total scam. It should be reported to the state attorneys office. i didn't authorize the $78.41, but the went ahead and charged my credit card. I called the company and they gave me the ip # of the computer that it was ordered from. It doesn't match mine. They also gave me the e-mail address of the person that order it and is not mine.
    I'm filling a police report and taking it to my bank, I also cancelled my credit card. The bank also said that when they receive the report topefullyhey would credit my account.
    Hopefully someone can stop this company. The reps won't work with you. I told them that I didn't authorized this charge and they basically told me that it was my problem.
    Carmen

• Da
      14th of May, 2009

I also agree with this fully. I literally just spoke with the "supervisor" and she was actually the rudest most unhelpful person I have ever encountered. Not only i s this a scam but everyone within the company is a complete tool. I am reporting them to BBB because this should be stopped!

• Su
      22nd of Jun, 2009

i got there "free" trile. i have been charged $80 every month for six months and had no clue! i keep a close eye on my account too and have no clue how i missed it. the will only the last payment! that's nearly $400 i wont get back! they are the worst company!

• Di
      24th of Jun, 2009

I have a similar story as everyone else on here. I don't often get angry, but this company should be closed down. They are skirting the law and in my book that is dishonest. I would be willing to take them to court if it would keep one other person from having to go through this debaucle!