[Resolved] Ivory Ellahorrible!

I had a terrible experience with ivory ella and I would not recommend them to anyone. Save your money and time and shop elsewhere. I bought a t-shirt from their store for $35 (quite expensive for a t-shirt) and that was a birthday present for my sister.
I paid for my order and received a confirmation message + tracking number. Several days later I got another message saying my order was shipped. One week passed and I decided to track my order and see where it was. I was shocked when I saw that it was still in their warehouse. I contacted ivory ella and they said that they had some difficulties with the delivery service and asked me not to worry. After about two weeks of waiting my shirt didn't leave the store so I asked for a refund, but they refused and claimed that my order was shipped. Nothing ever arrived and they continue to play games with me, they say no every time I ask for my money back. This company is nothing but scam, do not buy from them!

• Resolution statement

• Ivory Ella Customer Care's Response, Jul 02, 2018

Hello,

Our policy is if the item has no tracking after 72 hours of being shipped we either reship the order or refund it. What is your order number and email address? I would be happy to look into this order for you.

Ivory Ella

Na
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Dn
      Feb 27, 2017

I ordered a water bottle and a long sleeve t-shirt (med) last week. A few days later I received my package. In the package was the water bottle and a pair of black leggings size Sm. I thought "Wow, did I make a mistake when I ordered?" So, I looked at the enclosed order slip and nope.I didn't make the mistake, Ivory Ella did! I looked for a customer service phone number and there was none to be found. So, I emailed them the whole situation and was very nice in my email. I stated I needed the item I ordered for this week. Any other customer service department would say "I am sorry we made a mistake and shipped you the wrong item. Please return the item at your earliest convenience. We will be ship out your item that you ordered ASAP". NOPE! I received a message that said "Here is a RMA form. Please fill out and return the item. As soon as we receive the wrong item, we will ship out the correct item!" Um..hello..this was your mistake not mine! And then said they will cover ship 1 way! Gee thanks. Already contacted BBB. I have ordered numerous times from here and have never in my life encountered such poor customer service especially when it was their mistake! After looking I to this further to see where the BBB was located for their State, I noticed NUMEROUS complaints about their company. STAY FAR AWAY!

• Ke
      Nov 19, 2018
    Ivory Ella - Pullover
    Westerly
    Rhode Island

Purchased a Large Fig Pullover the order says Large, the package states Large but the tag says small. For the money, one would think they could get the correct size in the correct the pacakaging. Very upset.