Ivory Brite/ Teeth Whitening Kit / unware of charges of 88.97

1 Lancaster, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972 821 2419

Hello, I read of a testimony online from a lady from Lancaster TX. This a town very close to me. She told how you get a free trial of these two products for teeth whitening. She was very happy with results.
So I sent for them. Nothing was said about a charge for $88.97. I'm very very upset I was charged this money on my credit card!!! Please refund this immediately I will reurn products.

Please respond asap!!!
Antwannette Hawkins

Comments

• Mr
      24th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the trial size of Ivory Whites and had no idea that I would be charged $88.97 on my credit card for an automatic reshipment.

Please cancel any further shipments of Ivory Whites and remove the $88.97 from my credit card.

I wish the return the shipment that was received yesterday.

• Rg
      14th of May, 2009

WARNING!!! DANGER!!! This is a scam!! They will charge you $90 per month after the free trial starts. It says it is a 'Risk free trial' but if you read the very fine print. It says you are signing up for a $89 per month charge...BEWARE!!!

19th of May, 2009

Hi I got the free trial too and I'm not satisfied with the product and you are charging me 89, 97 per month!!! I'm a student and I dont have this money!! I want a refund now..please answer as soon as possible!!

mariliadearaujo@msn.com

Thanks!!

• Dz
      20th of May, 2009

I am extremely irate at Ivory Brite for taking complete advantage of customers!! I NEVER wanted their product on a monthly basis; in fact, they never sent me the sample, but they did charge me the $4.99 + $1.00. Next, I know they charge me $89. I called and asked for my money back, which they gave me. Also, I requested NOT to receive their product and to cancel me IMMEDIATELY. The Ivory Brite customer service rep said that everything was all taken care.

HOWEVER, exactly one month later, I was charged another $89. I called their customer service (888-279-0604) and the woman who answered said that I had to email their billing department. She could not give me a contact name or be of any further help. I told her that it's ### that Ivory Brite is scamming their customers.

• Sh
      21st of May, 2009

I was charged 88.97 also. I agreed to try the free sample and i only had to pay the shipping and handling charge for that. Now i am being charged 88.97 for what. I want it put back in my checking account I have to eat. I will send the product back when it comes in the mail. Now it says on there web site you have to send them a written complaint and use a postage stamp on top of every thing else. This needs to be looked into they are steeling from people.Thanks and God Bless

• Su
      21st of May, 2009

Does anyone even know how to cancel this?

• B0
      22nd of May, 2009

Same here i paid for the shipping of a free trial for Ivory Brite, i didn't receive any sample and they charged me $88.97!!!

• Am
      26th of May, 2009

This is crazy they are also charging 9.99 for some website you agree to subscribe to. I can not belive this what can we do? I am so upset.

• Lu
      26th of May, 2009

I agree with the above complaint. These 2 companies both state you have 10 n 15 days of Free Trial days to try out their product. However, this is not the case, they begin counting on the day you place the order. I did not receive my kits for 7 days after ordering the kits, which cut into my trial dates. I began counting my free trial dates on the day I received the product, which was wrong on my part and when I tried to call to cancel the membership I had already been charged for the trial kits. Yes the kits are not Free, you are charged for the 30 day supply of product you allegedly receive. In total I paid $150 for product that maybe lasted 3 days.

Beware, it's a SCAM all the way around.

• Do
      26th of May, 2009

COMPLETE SCAM!!! I wish I had known about all these complaints before I sent for this so-called "free trial"!!! I got a package in the mail, for which I was charged $4.99+tax - Naturally I assumed this was the trial. I called to cancel before the 2 week trial period was over, but found out a little while later that I had been charged $88.97, and they are trying to tell me this was for my first shipment!!! I never received any shipment except for the trial shipment. Customer support phone line is a laugh! They can't give any kind of customer service whatsoever!! I have sent several e-mails, with no reply to my request to refund this money. Today, when I sent another request for a refund, my e-mail was "rejected", I guess meaning they won't accept anymore of my complaints or requests for refund! My husband is unemployed, we are living on my small salary and his unemployment check. Isn't there anything we can do to get them to listen to us? Perhaps all of us with this complaint should contact the Better Business Bureau to complain - maybe that would get their attention!!

Donna in Medina, OH bugsfossil@msn.com

• X1
      28th of May, 2009

I knew it! It is a complete scam. They called me just few hours ago. And told me they will gonna send me a free trial kit and that i just have to pay $1.99 for S&H. Told them to call me again be cause i have not decided yet whether to accept the free trial or not. Now i know what to tell them when they will call me back.Thanks alot guys for the info.:)

tin

• Tw
      31st of May, 2009

this is a total scam i thought if I liked it after 15 every month they would charge 9.99 got charged 88.00 and never even received the trial thing then they charged me 9.99 before i even get the trial to see if i even like it who can pay 88.00 a month for their teeth this is wrong i am filing a dispute when i call them it is music and they don't answer the phone

• Da
      1st of Jun, 2009

Has anyone had any success trying to get a refund?

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Please Take the charge off my Credit card . I just wanted to try your product. I did not want you to keep sending it . will return it. The charge was $ 88.97 Thank you, Roberta Perell

4th of Jun, 2009

I'm in agreement with the consumer comments listed above. The VISA fraud dept. tried to contact me last Saturday to notify me of the scam but I was not at home. They then put a block on my credit card so I would contact them. They informed me of the unauthorized charges from both Ivory Brites for $88.97 and Max White for $78.93. I didn't even have a chance to open the packages which just arrived at the end of last week. I've returned both packages and expect both charges to be credited to my account. I've also reported the fraudulent charges to my bank.

8th of Jun, 2009

I am having the same problem. I returned the sample and cancel my account but I find I am still being charged every month. I call the bank to dispute the charges and closed my card. Closing your card is the only way I know that they can't charge my card again.

8th of Jun, 2009

I am disputing any charges to my account and please CLOSE my account.

• Pa

Customer service,

I called your company right away when my credit card company called me stating your company had charged 88.97 to my credit card. They wanted to know if I was aware of the charge. I was not aware of the charge and do not want any products. I was automatically sent more Ivory Brites with a light. I did not open it and would like to know where to return the products. Please remove the 88.97 on my credit card right away! I have contacted my credit card and they are aware of the situation. Contact me as soon as possible.

Trish Mathews

• Rc
      9th of Jun, 2009

Just canceled my CC # that is being used by these jokers...if you get to the fraud dept/security dept for your CC, let them hear all about it they will help you and don't stand for, well you signed up for a "free trial" and need to be aware...I have the "free sample" my wife ordered, and nothing else to show for the $200 sucked out of my account. That is fraud if I ever heard of it...
    There are # for the 2 companies working this little magic money trick.
    IVORYBRITESWHITENING 888-279-0604 CA
    MAX WHITE TEETH 866-922-5522
    along with AxisWellnessPortal 866-955-1626 CA
    Good luck with the folks in India trying to keep you on the phone and keep your account open.

• Br
      16th of Jun, 2009

wait hold on. i canceled my account and have yet to receive the 88.97$ charge but i did get the 9.99$ charge a month later. what does that mean? am i to expect the rest soon? i went to whiteningbrites.com/cancel and looked up my account and it says that mine doesnt exist so if that is true i shouldnt be getting charges right?