Ivacasia / timeshare reseller

1 Phuket, Thailand Review updated:

Ivacasia is a company based in phuket that offered to resell my marriott vacation club asia pacific (mvcap) for a fee. After paying the "advertising" fee, you will not hear from them again. They (doug hall and don) never called from a listed number but via voip, so you will not be able to call them back. Emails to them are futile. Stay away, they are a scam.

Gl
Feb 22, 2018

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Aug, 2018

Do not pay anyone to get rid of your timeshare. You can easily do it yourself for free.

There is nothing they can do. You can get rid of your timeshare easily on your own without paying anyone.

First, do not pay Marriott any more money. Do not get alarmed by their threats. There is nothing they can do. They cannot ruin your credit.

I am a former timeshare sales and marketing executive, and I am sharing with consumers what I had learned while working in the industry. I am also a U.S. veteran, and an Army brat.

I have written a report that will explain why buying a timeshare from a resort is the "worst" thing you can do for your family.

If you want a copy of this free report, just email me at my personal email. [protected]@gmail.com

If you need help with this, let me know.