iUniverse / ripped-off

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I have been away for a while now I'm ready to take down self publishing, it's legal and brilliant. Join me if you got screwed by iuniverse/author house... I will provide you with all the details. You are not alone I have a seizable following. All of their tricks on screwing people will be exposed! Let Eugene Hopkins know what it is to live from pay check to pay check...
Thank you so much C.D. McLeod

the33r3asons@msn.com

Cd
Jun 10, 2013

Comments

• Cd
      11th of Jun, 2013

C.D. McLEOD CONTACT ME @ THR33R3ASONS@MSN.COM TO TAKE THESE SNAKE-OIL CROOKS DOWN MY PLAN WILL WORK ACCORDING TO MY SOLICITOR... FILING SUIT IS WORTHLESS SO WE TAKE THEM DOWN!

• Cd
      12th of Jun, 2013

Hello join me in taking down self pub...They are nothing more then a pryamid scam. They will send your book to hundreds of distributors some of which you cannot contact ...your book will never be removed from these sites at the time of cancellation they are to contact the distributors to remove you from these lists. Do they even do this
    email me if you want to help others as well as yourselkf thr33r3asons@msn.com selp publishers will contact you to see what info youave LEST KICK-BUTT c.d.

• Ha
      12th of Sep, 2017

I Universe is everything and more then people are reporting!! It's a scam, it's a rip-off and no one deserves to be taken by these people. Once they get their grubby hooks into you it never stops, constant calls, constant deals and no person is there more then 3 months. I was taken by them for potentially 2 books. The salesman, who spoke English, promised the sun the moon and the stars and yes I fell for it. Once signed I no longer communicated with 1 person that spoke English. They can't pronounce a name, they read from a script and nothing but pressure gets done. Don't make the mistake and use them. After the fact and finally doing some research it seems there are a lot of these companies all in Minn. IN. No wonder it sounds like a boiler room when you call! They are probably owned by the same thie[censored]