ITV - STV / Schedule Changing for Gaelic Speakers
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Any time there is actually something worth watching at night on ITV, the STV broadcast is RIDICULOUSLY changed to some absolutely, totally, horrendously, rubbish melodramatic "traditional" Scottish dance/music. As a Scot myself, I can categorically and definitely say I don't need:
* Numb3rs - "Identity Crisis"
* Ceol Aig a Chaisteal
* Fir Chlis
* Prince Caspian: Premiere Special (ALSO Tomorrow on ITV 1 Scottish from 12:30am to 1:00am)
ESPECIALLY AS 98.8% OF US DON'T EVEN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF THE "SCOTTISH" PROGRAMS (GAELIC)
[Cite: Wikipedia "Scottish Gaelic" - 2001 Census: Population 5, 062, 011 Gaelic&English Speakers: 58, 652]
ESPECIALLY, ESPECIALLY AT IT'S USUAL TIME OF 11.40pm !!!
HEED MY ADVICE & PUT CONAN THE BARBARIAN ON TONIGHT, OR FEEL MY WRATH
More ITV - STV Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - DANNI MINOGUE'S COMMENTS 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLEX PROTEX - CAN'T CANCEL AUTOSHIP/THEY HAVE CAUSED 2 OVERDRAFTS AND 1 OVER THE LIMIT CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNTS AND REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
- ITV - dementia advert..
- ITV - xfactor
- ITV - emmerdale/lauchlan storyline
- Emmerdale - bailes sentencing
- Clare Byam-Cook - breastfeeding support