Itv (Natural Cures Newsletter) / Unauthorized charges on credit card

Charges on my credit card for a newsletter that i did not have time to stop. Have not had the books or newsletter for a month yet and already they are deducting $9.95 for a newsletter that i DO NOT WANT. STARTED DEDUCTING FOR IT ON 10-6 AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PACKAGE UNTIL 10-24.

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!! THE PHONE NUMBERS THEY GIVE YOU ARE SET UP ON COMPUTER AND ASK FOR INFO THEY DO NOT SUPPLY. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO S T O P ANYTHING!

Comments

• Ai
      21st of Dec, 2007

We are getting $9.95 charges on our credit card ongoingly and we can't get a hold of the company. They say there phone system is going through changes. We have now been billed 4 x $9.95 for no reason other than they have our credit card number from buying the stupid books. This is a blatant fraud.

• Mi
      8th of Feb, 2008

What a rip off! I'm a sucker for buying the books and shame on me, but try to cancel this newsletter and it's a lesson in futility. This guy should be in jail! I started getting the newsletter in August, and with the first one knew I didn't want any more. I called to cancel, and what a lesson in patience that is. the person on the line said it was cancelled. I was charged again in September -- I called -- they said it would stop -- the newsletter did but not the charges. The same story in October, November, December. In January, I got the newsletter again, which made me look at my credit card statement, and sure enough, I have been getting charged all along -- twice in January. When I tried to decline on my American Express, I got a message saying this was a subscription and I needed to go directly to the company. Today I spoke with a rep and told him that this was going on. He has promised me that there will be no more charges to my credit card, but had no way to credit me back the previous months. How many other people have been taken for $50 and $60 and couldn't get it back. What a disgusting way to make money!

• Ge
      22nd of Apr, 2008

Same is happening to me.

16th of May, 2008

UNATHOURIZED CHARGES; THEY ARE CRIMINALS:
    Purchased books, rep asked if I wanted to subcribe to a newsletter. WHICH I DECLINED and said lets repeat no NEWSLETTER RIGHT. ? Yes mamm you will not be charged. You have declined the newsletter. blah blah . I trusted this company onlty to be delivered BAD FAITH CONDUCT. My bank will support me as requested. In the future I will never make another purchase ever again. Customer beware of these theivs!!! Do not do bussiness on any level they cannot be trusted!! NO INTEGREITY! I will go on and make a complaint in every venue available to us. Requesting their privleges to conduct any business be declined!!! And yes I will find the new name too! I am so pissed. The topper, after waiting to be heard, after being on hold for 33minutes. Only for the rep to say you must have misunderstood. NO ### I DID NOT. Did not have the chance, he hung up on me! Now I have the last word you lousy CRIMINALS!!!

16th of May, 2008

HEY KEVIN, NOW YOU HAVE NEW CRIMINALS TO WRITE ABOUT AND YOU HIRED THEM!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU DO ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. MY GUESS IS NOTHING. WELL UNTIL GOOD PEOPLE STOP BUYING YOUR BOOKS. GO AHEAD I 'LL WAIT.

• Te
      25th of Jul, 2008

maybe you all should call your credit card company to stop the future transactions. That's what I did.

• Ym
      1st of Aug, 2008

I canceled my subscription via E-mail on June 3, 2008; an acknowledgment and assurance that it would be canceled was sent 3 wks later. Today, I received my Visa statement and noticed that the charge is till being
    made on my account!! I will try to contact Visa to see if they can help. By the way, the July issue was not sent! These guy s are a bunch of crooks and should be reported to the authorities.

• Li
      8th of Aug, 2008

I've been trying for over two days to contact this company regarding the bogus charges for ?? this newsletter which I did not order. Both phone numbers I have (one on the credit card statement and the other from my MC) are set up so that you hang up...I waited on 5 - 6 different calls for over 15 minutes, but still no one responded. Marci apparently waited for 33 minutes and still got no satisfaction, only angrier!!

After reading some of these comments, I realize $9.95 monthly deduction occurred after I order the Kevin Trudeau books too. This is definitely a scam!! I have contacted my credit card company to stop payment but unfortunately, it will take about 6 weeks to dispute the charges. I wish I had the email address for this company...then all of can inundate them with spam!!

10th of Aug, 2016
    Natural Cures Newsletters - Non stop credit card charges!
    Kevin Trudeau
    1520 Rohde Ave
    Chicago
    Illinois

PLEASE do not order anything from Kevin Trudeau it is a rip off. I had to cancel my credit card to stop this company from charging my credit card. I tried calling the company for months was put on hold and no one ever came to the phone. Please if you have charges from this company and cannot get thru to the company cancel your credit card or change the card number do not let this man get rich out of scamming people innocent people.

• Cy
      10th of Aug, 2016

If you are victim, DO THIS NOW!
    1. Firstly you need to present proof to your bank, show them that you have contact Kevin Trudeau's company and try to cancel the charges. Then, inform your bank to reverse those charges.

2. Cancel your credit card. Get a new card from ANOTHER bank.

In fact, I was a victim too, but I was able to get back my money. I have put together a short report detailing the whole process that is guarantee to get your money, you can read it here:

anyone who needs help can contact me chiayee.lai[@]gmail.com