ITV/audio book and books / non delivery

1 AK, United States Review updated:

I ordered books and audio book cd over the phone from an infomercial for Dean Graziozo's Real Estate program and accidentally ordered one too many books. The call alone took forever because of all of the adds to try to get you to order all kinds of monthly billed items which I did not want. I tried to call back to cancel one of the books but had to leave a message and they guaranteed that I would get service within 24 hrs. It took over 5 days and by then they said that the shipment had gone out and would have to return one when I got it. I should have received it in 5 days becase I asked for express shipping and did not get it for 14 days and it did not contain the audio book cds that I ordered. Now I cannot get through to talk with anyone about it and am stuck with the charges already on my bill for the book I do not want and the audio book that I did not get!!!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE or GET READY TO GO TO COURT!!!

Comments

1st of Dec, 2008

It's a big scam it happend the same to me i was way overcharged one time 231.90$, people should stay away from placing orders to answering machines and waiting hours on the phone just to cancel an order, so far no refund.