ITV/Almighty Cleanse / no refund

2320 Touhy Ave.Elk Grove Village, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-240-3417
I ordered Almighty Cleanse in June 2008. If the customer was not satified they could return it within 30 days to get a refund. I still have not received my refund and it now is October 2008. I can not get anyone to answer any of my phone calls. They will not answer the phones to get any help. This is called thift by deception and maybe charges need to be filed against ITV.
Sue Thomas.

Comments

Ch
  2nd of Jan, 2008

ITV- Almight Cleanse - Monthly credit card charges

I purchased a product, and they attached a monthly newsletter charge, I told them in the beginning I did not want the newsletter, they keep sending product unauthorized.
Ja
  3rd of Mar, 2008
A couple of months ago I ordered the almighty cleanse - giving all my information. Now I am receiving calls from other marketing companies that have all my information including my bank information... There must be a leak somewhere. I have been trying to get in touch with AMA Health Options which has charged my bank account with $9.95. They must be getting my information from ITV.. I got in touch with them last week and canceled what ever it was and they have never reimbursed me... I want to make sure that it is canceled but cannot get in touch with them... I'll never make this mistake again. I expect privacy. Sincerely, Jackie
Ja
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Dear ITV ALmight i ordered two bottle of the 7 days ALmight Cleanse from lynda jakes she work for yal .i try to use it but my bowels are block and couldnt use it .i call lynda and she told me she would send me my money back that she didnt need the bottle back she would just send the money back to me .it never came she told me something happy to her she did say what it was . she never talk to me again .i call left messages on her phone but nothing.i even call the company and they told me to get with lynda and i did but notthing . my name is janet young 3060 CO .RD . 94 lot.2 FYFFE AL. 35971 Phone number 256-638-2306 i still have the bottles . this has gone on to long .i want my refund of 80.00 back .i still waiting.i am displease with the company . janet.

ITV Logo ITV