iTunes / Pre Order Download code for Concert tickets

1 Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi...
iTunes advertised to all P!nk fans that if you pre ordered her new album on iTunes you would receive a code, which would enable you to buy concert tickets prior to them being released to the public. I pre ordered and downloaded P!nks album and received confirmation email to download it. I should have received my email yesterday with the pre release access code for the tickets going on sale today at 11am. I have not received any emails or an explanation for not getting a code from them and feel it was false advertisement as I wouldn't have ordered the album off iTunes as would prefer to buy it, I only ordered it off iTunes for the opportunity to get concert tickets earlier and better seats.
The biggest problem for me is that I cant seem to complain to iTunes direct as contacting them is not that easy? I rang the number off ticketmaster that was advertised if you didnt get your code and the rep on the phone couldnt help as they are linked to apple and not iTunes, so were no help at all. I asked for details either phone number or contact address to contact iTunes direct and was told that there were no such contact details and couldnt help. I have emailed the question links on iTunes only to receive an automated response. So angry and frustrated as wasted money downloading off iTunes, wasted time taking time off work today as can not access internet at work and now I am left frustrated as seem unable to make a complaint against itunes.
Can you help with this matter... or advise where I can make a formal complaint?

Ch

Comments

Ma
  21st of Mar, 2018

Hii dear, Here I am talking about iTunes apps latest features, latest features is iTunes DJ, Gapless playback editor helping this features without any break he gapless playback feature plays songs back to back.

Ma