iTunes / itunes false charges

CA, United States Review updated:

AppleiTunes is not forthcoming with information;
Charges appear on my credit card (totalling $975.00 in 20 charges) but not in my iTunes charge history. Apple claims they are online charges but if this was true then why would they not appear in my charge history. I think Apple applied someone else's charges to my credit card but does not want to admit their error. They refuse to say what the items purchased were. If they claim I purchased them why can't I see an invoice of purchases?

Such a poor way to treat a customer.

Comments

• Yv
      Dec 29, 2009

I am very angry. This transaction made my account go into overdraft. Not only did they mislead me but now I will have to pay an additional $35 to get my account in order.

Dec 29, 2009

This transaction made my account go into overdraft. Not only did they mislead me, they also cost me an additional $35.

Dec 29, 2009

This is a big rip-off as well. I keep inputting my comment here and they just keep asking me comment. I guess you are satisfied now. You most of my particulars. You are all fakes!!

• Ry
      Dec 29, 2009

Apple is usually very good with their customer care. I have never had an issue that they did not resolve. Hmmm. I hope they help you get this resolved soon.

• Rd
      Mar 12, 2012

I have been charged $99 for itunes which I don't even use. When I call the number apple gave my bank, the automated answer is to refer to "apple.com/support/cc". Of course there is no place to email my concern. So I call 1-800-676-2275 listed as a contact number and I found it is a bank wanting me to indicated "checking or savings account". So I found another number "1-800-275-2273" only to find I had to leave my phone number because offices were closed. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and have begun telling people about what has happened. Obviously, apple really doesn't care or they would have safeguards in place. Where is Dr. Deming when you need him????