iTunes / itunes false charges
AppleiTunes is not forthcoming with information;
Charges appear on my credit card (totalling $975.00 in 20 charges) but not in my iTunes charge history. Apple claims they are online charges but if this was true then why would they not appear in my charge history. I think Apple applied someone else's charges to my credit card but does not want to admit their error. They refuse to say what the items purchased were. If they claim I purchased them why can't I see an invoice of purchases?
Such a poor way to treat a customer.
More iTunes Complaints & Reviews
- Apple iTunes - unauthorized charges 
- iTunes - fraud 
- Apple iTunes - charges to my account 
- ApliTunes - illegal charge on my debit card 
- Apl*ITunes - fraudulent charges 
- iTunes-Apple - idiotic design
- iTunes Istore - account managment 
- iTunes - itunes will not contact me and have no other way but email for them. 
- iTunes - itunes
- iTunes - igg lords mobile game