itunes / clean music

1 36765 woodside lnAK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 907 283 5363

Dear i-tunes,
I am a customer of your company(i-tunes) and I am UN-satisfied with the music you sell. Whenever I buy songs that are supposed to be "clean" and you can still hear every word even though it's " bleeped out". It makes it hard to buy clean music. I have spent over 200 dollars in music, and most of it I had to delete after I paid for it because, I could hear every curse word! I like to use your program but, if it continues to not be able to not make your music clean when it says "clean" than I no longer need your services. I could acquire music from other sites but I like to use yours. All I am asking if you could fix or reimburse me for the money I have spent on the music with the bad language. Thank you for your time and please consider me.
My email is dmoneycloud@gmail.com please email me back.
Sincerly,
your valued customer

Dm

Comments

• Cy
      9th of May, 2008
    advance telecom
    2000 7th ave sw
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 727-586-5323

i paid 49.90 thru paypal via advance telecom for a 3 yr subscription but i tunes tells me its a fraud site. i e mailed advance tele to get a refund to my visa but no answer from them they owe me 49.90

• Ou
      13th of Jul, 2011
    I Tunes

I have purchased many things over the years with I tunes. When I got a new I phone (my second I phone), I downloaded the library but probably half of my purchases over the years were missing. I clicked on the purchase button because in the past it would tell me "You already purchased this item. Would you like to download it again?" However, this time it didn't say that and charged me again. I brought it to their attention and their response was " we don't issue refunds." Well, I didn't need to but it twice.

4th of Mar, 2015
    Ann atkinson
    Johannesburg
    South Africa
    Phone: +27832526692

I bought 2 candy crush boosters for 11.99 each and was billed r335.84
    This is not the first time this has happened
    Apple ID: ann@progression.co.za
    Please contact me I am furious
    Please cancel my account