Ittina Group / Booking amount not refunding

India Review updated:
4.45

I had booked the flat with Ittina Abha, but after reading the negative reviews I decided to take a step back, and cancelled my booking. During booking I paid 25,000, and was told it is 100% refundable. I had requested for cancellation on 18 Sep 2007, and till date I had not recieved any cheque or draft (10-Dec-2007). Ittina is really one of the worst group, please stay away from him. One of my friend got only 75% of the booking amount, I am not sure how much I will get. But I am planning to take a legal route if they don't give the 100% of my amoount.
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ITTINA GROUP.

More Ittina Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sr
  30th of Dec, 2007
Hi

My sister booked an apartment with ITTINA , named as ITTINA PADMA 2 in RAMAMURTHY NAGAR.
Booking was made in 2005 APRIL , promised date of completion was May 2006

While doing the booking she made a payment of 6 Lakhs, Part of the loan more than 11 Lakhs too paid to ITTINA in the year 2005

Now the project stays on pillars without walls as on today

we finally cancelled the booking

Ittina is not paying the money back , they are promising to pay back every other day but in vein

Even the EMI checks given by ITTINA for Rs 14000 has bounced multiple times

Please stay away from ITTINA, please dont loose your hard earned money

Thanks
Sreeji
  9th of Jan, 2008
Hi

I booked a flat in ittina mahaveer in March 2006 with expected date of possession in Sept 2006. Soon after that i realised that its not an approved property though Ittina had shown me some fake documents at the time of booking.

In Sept 2008 i decided to cancel the booking and asked Ittina to pay my money back. they took close to 2 months to get back to me with cheques.

To my shock, cheques bounced! After raising the issue with Mona Ittina, she requested to represent the cheques. However, cheques were again dishonoured.
Ittina owners, lets unite and take them to the court.
Mh
  11th of Mar, 2008
ITTINA NEELA Association is not able to provide suffucient water from last one months and maintanance manager attitude towords residentials is very very rude which will very worse for compnay repo in market...
Ma
  11th of May, 2008
Ittina has a 80% of their projects which are in trouble and there are numerous horror stories of the plight of the poor buyers. Projects like Ittina Mahavir, Ittina PadmaI, Ittina Padma II, Ittina Abha and Ittina Neela are all in trouble or have been abandoned. There are more than 500 courts cases by flat buyers on Ittina
Jo
  9th of Jun, 2008
Hi,

Fortunately I did'nt buy any flat from ittina, But I'm staying in Ittina Neela. I am getting bitter experience from the Service section. Mainly water supply and the GREAT PLUMBERS. To repair my toilet flush I called the plumber he came there with great difficulty. Then he asked 1500Rs. to repair it. I knew the amount was three times, but still I had no other option. He did something made it partially working. He promised me that he will complete the work by next day. He never turned up. After some days I caught other plumber he came and saw the things he told me that he dont have the tools so he will get it and come back. He never turned up. I caught the same person once again. It was around 5 evening. He told me that his working timing is over!!!. This is the story of GREAT ITTINA NEELA PLUMBERS.
Ro
  17th of Jun, 2008
I also booked a flat in padma 2 in sep'05 and was suppose to get it by june '06 but haven't got it yet- 2yrs delay already.

I have taken them to the consumer court and have won the case in the district forum.
It
  14th of Jul, 2008
Hi,
I have booked a 3BHK apartment at Ittina Mahavir, last year May 2007, I was told the project is 80% complete and possession is in November 2007. Construction is very slow, I have no clue when will I get the possession of my apartment.
Xy
  15th of Jul, 2008

I am also the victim.
Booked ittina Mahavir on May 2005. Till now no clue of possession. When i try to cancel, they told that 30% will be straight away deducted from the total amount i gave...Living in B'lore, paying the rent, then this EMI ...O God...the best part is Even banks are not cooperating in this matter. If they know that the approval is ittna's mistake, why pushing the customer for EMIs? Bank told that they dont care about ittina issue and they want money from the customer...
  15th of Jul, 2008
there are more than 500 cases pending against Ittina, they are black listed in bangalore
Mj
  23rd of Jul, 2008
Dear Ittina Padma 2 owners,

We have won consumer case against Ittina for not refunding our money which we had invested in Ittina Padma - 11, Consumer court has also ordered them to pay us a compensation.
Sr
  23rd of Jul, 2008

Ittina Group - Ittina Group Complaints - Fraud & cheating!

Ittina has cheated many customers, for more information please go to their previous completed projects which are still incomplete
Ja
  27th of Jul, 2008
Thanks SK for all the information and details, we have also filed a case against them now
  21st of Aug, 2008
Dont buy ittina eutopia homes, the project is under litigation and alot of violations done by Ittina, they will say there is no problem with these home, but it is true, dont buy these homes, i have taken my advance back after i got to know the issues with this property
Ar
  30th of Aug, 2008
Hi guys,
same problem at here. I purchased a flat at Ittina Mahavira. Cancel that flat at April 2008 but still not refund money.
One suggestion from my side. We can from a associations at jointly fight with that for it.
Please sent your repsonse asap.
Su
  8th of Sep, 2008
Please visit the yahoo group below to know the recent activities. The URL is:

Thanks.

SM
Ra
  18th of Sep, 2008
I fully Agree every bodys comments. Every word is right and true. I am also one of the victim for your kind information. Don't layback saying that God will teach them a lesson. God will difinitely teach them a good lesson, but as we being the educated people, we must send them a message by taking all the appropriate steps to bring him to the Justice so that they must realiase that Life stands on good work, trust and gratitute and the person who cheats will have to face the music from the God and he has to face in this life span not in the next life span.
Thanks
Raj
  7th of Oct, 2008
Hello everybody, i have same concern, i had one friend who approached consumer court and won within days against Ittina with got good compensation also, he told me that eveybody from their building have filed consumer cases and more than 50% have won and got good compensation also, let us also do the same
Sk
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I am also one of the vicitim as i have availed loan and paying pre-EMI of Rs.15K every month but no clue on completion of this project. Instead of that they are tarchering for the balance money to be released. I willing to join with all the vicitim for fighting this Ittina Mahavir management. They put lots of pressure to get the property registered and release of payment. Please share with my email id all good and bad experiences from ittina.
Ra
  17th of Dec, 2008
I have been very badly cheated by ITTINA GROUPS few days ago i had purchased an apartment in ittina mahavir by paying 5 lak as booking amount . and i cancelled later on and they dint pay my amount back till date... any body please help me to get my hard earned money back... will pay u 10%.
Ho
  9th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hello,

we are from the team of home2jobs.com, soon going to be launched property website.

We have got Ittina's projects to advertise on our website.
Reading your comments, we have decided not to advertise their projects .

Regards