Ittina / refund of cancellation

1 India Review updated:

i had booked a flat in ittina akala, later on i was advised by my peer groups to not buy a ittina property as the construction is very poor. i had booked it by paying 10,000/-. On the form it says cancellation of booking will mean a deduction of 30% in the amount paid. I am yet to hear from them. They were very proactive before this, and now no one seems to respond. i advise you all to stay away from ittina properties and not to spend your hard earned money on them.

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Dec, 2008

Can understand your feelings.We all should stay away from such fictious builders in bangalore, who are florishing with the current boom.Some other builder that I know who fall in the same category are SJR, Reddy Structures, Aiswarya, Foster, BRIGADE GROUP, Purvankara.They are all the same as per our family experiences.My advice to one and all consult a estabilished Agent (There are many in Bangalore ) for all property transcations.Though it cost you but its worth it.

• Ku
      24th of Feb, 2009

This is a real fact i belive insted of we all having blog on website request all of us get down at the Ittiana office and fight for getting aback the money. It is high time were he has been playing with us. I belive govt should help us on this issue. If you look at him or his any of family members he owns almost 3 Mercides Benz recently brought and new office constructed. From where did he get so much money to buy all this and if it is hypoticated how did the bank aprove the same?

• Kt
      27th of Feb, 2009

One of my friend is already stuck with Ittina after paying 90% they have stopped working on the flats and flat is merely livable.

• Jb
      9th of Apr, 2010
    Ittina - Cheaters
    Ittina Private Limited
    India
    ittinagroup.com

I booked a flat with Ittina group in their residential project, Ittina Mahavir, Electronics city, bangalore.
    They promised me the possession in six months that is sept2006.

Till today that is april 2010 i have not got the possession.

• Ve
      21st of Jul, 2010
    Ittina - The builder now refuses to stick to its promises
    ITTINA
    ittinagroup.com

I have purchased a flat in Whitefield, Bangalore as an outright purchase. The sale deed guarantees a car park in the basement. The same was also confirmed to me at the time of possession. The builder now refuses to stick to its promises. Pls advice.

• Um
      22nd of Jul, 2010

who are you speaking to at the builders office? I know some people there maybe I can help