itt tech woburn mass / everything

1 Woburn, MA, United States Review updated:

i hav been attending itt tech woburn for 7 quarters so far and i hav nothing good to say about the school, the finansial aid dep is horrendes they have no clue what they are doing, they hav no common sence, and no buisness skills. evry new quarter for the past 2years i have recieved my books late or have been hasseled when recieving them i pay to much to not have my books on time espesially because its been ther mistaske evry time. theyv taken out loans after loans. to of the loans they made me take out i had to cancel because they had nothing to do with my classes or the school.

itt tech woburn is a joke. the finansial aid dep SUCKS i am fed up with them taking there sweet time and telling me its my fault when they keep messing up BAD

Mi

Comments

• Ne
      26th of Feb, 2010

Amen brother,
    been there since March of 09, same ### just another day.I got loans under my name from the school, but I'm a veteran and all my tuition is already paid. Something fish if you ask me.

15th of Mar, 2010

i go there too, i love it... the financial aid department isnt supposed to baby u, grow up. if ur a veteran go to whoever your supposed to and get them to pay ur school loan [censored]. itt tech is suppose to cover there own back as well as you need to cover your own too. so get it done lazy ###! and the book situation, ummm we definately get our books at orientation 2 weeks before school starts, if you didn't get your books then you didn't show like you were supposed too. that's your fault. And on top of that no one hassles you about books, they have a man in the room that you hand him your schedule and he gets your books for you, it's more convenient and organized than almost any college out there. So i don't know what your complaining about, if you didn't want a school loan then you should've done your research before you've gone there or not signed up. Never mind that, the training they give you is well worth the amount of school loans i signed. But of course i took an extra six months after finding out how much the school cost and went to the right people, got some paperwork done, and i got 92% of my school loan paid for. So stop talking ### buddy, your just lazy and have nothing better to do with your life but complain! See you at school bud!