ITT Tech Instutite / Telemarketing

1 IL, United States Review updated:

Constant calls from [protected], 5 in one hour.
called back talked to Michael, who was abrasive and demanded my name, but finally admiited that he could look up the phone number he was calling. Then gave me a name and address that I could not verify with the phone Company. It appears that they are blind dialing cell phones via computer dialers, Michael verified the use of dialers. He says that his supervisor Vincent is not there when I call and that they are unsupervisied when he is off of work.

I asked to be removed from their system, Mixhael told me they would remove my phone number, But that has not happened...

Un

Comments

26th of Oct, 2009

I first began receiving verbose voice mail messages, from this number (if memory serves correctly), a little over a week ago, asking for someone named "Brandy, " and giving a direct callback number in the message.

I left a message with the callback number, telling them that they'd been given the wrong number.

Since then, I've received several calls from this number, with no message.

• Re
      10th of Mar, 2012

I had thought about attending ITT, but then changed my mind, and I'm going to attend a different school. But, they WON'T STOP DIALING MY NUMBER. I have told them I am no longer interested, but they won't stop. Isn't there anything we can do?

• Da
      11th of Feb, 2013

Who is calling me at 339-1529... would you PLEASE STOP!!

• Da
      11th of Feb, 2013

Please ...STOP CALLING me, I am trying to do my job. I am not interested in school..O.K.

• Tf
      24th of Apr, 2014

To the people posting "STOP CALLING ME", "PLEASE STOP".
    This site has nothing to do with ITT so posting in here does nothing.
    If you want them to stop call them back tell them to "Put me on your do not call list".
    Make sure to record the time, date and who you talked to.
    If they call back you can get up to $100 per a call (check your local laws).
    If they do call you after you tell them not to record that information.

• Ta
      11th of Dec, 2015

I hate schools that call people who asks for information to be sent to them. If I have questions about the school I will call, so no I'll not take classes from you. So stop calling! !!