ITS aka McKenzie Scott, DPB Executive Search, Career Transitions, Job Market Access, etc. / Stay away from its family of companies!

1 7979 E Tufts Avenue ParkwayDenver, CO, United States Review updated:

Like thousands of others whose complaints I was taken to the cleaners by ITS.

They sent 15,000 marketing letters to decision makers on my behalf assuring me I would get at least 1% return in calls (150 calls). I got 4 calls for jobs not even in my field!

They refused to give me a refund even though they have a "Satisfaction Guarantee". This guarantee is good only if you don't like the marketing materials they prepare for you BEFORE they send them out, but they don't tell you that. How are you to know if the materials will get you interviews? You are told to trust the experts at ITS. There is no way of knowing if the materials are sent out. Their exclusive database is outdated and the materials are sent out blindly. I got calls from irradiated employers asking me to stop faxing them when I had nothing to do with that.

STAY AWAY FROM ITS FAMILY OF COMPANIES!!!

Anyone interested in joining a class action suit against this company contact me.

Va

Comments

• Da
      16th of Nov, 2009

ITS SUCKS in the worst way, after 10 months and multiple distributions of a poorly written resume I never received one phone call or email from anyone interested in me, the above 2 people who said they had a good experience at ITS MUST STILL WORK THERE and are not clients. ITS IS A SCAM, the above comments by Joseph B are dead on accurate. Any body who spends money with ITS is a fool, and they are counting on fools like you, in desperation to fork over a lot of dough for something you can do on your own. Go to the big job boards Indeed.com job.com even the fee paid sites like The Ladders and Excunet these are better than anything that the"JMAC" can offer you. All these services are a scam and ITS leads the pack. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ITS OR ANY OF IT COMPANIES!!!