ITPA Rewards Admin / ITPA

ITPA Admin
I have recently read some of your complaints regarding the rewards from the ITPA. Our family is going through similar dilemma that you and many others have gone through. Three years ago we purchased a boat with the understanding of getting $4, 500 dollar cash reward. A week ago we had all the paper work that was relevant to receive the reward. We sent it certified mail just like the directions entitled and it was refused and sent back to us. I was wondering if there was recourse of action that we could take to get the money that was promised three years ago. Thank you for helping us as you go through this process.

Best Regards,
Tom Kokenge

N  2nd of Apr, 2010 by
Tom my family and i went through the same problem with itpa. three years ago we bought a house the reward was promise to us for 5, 000 dollars . I mailed the paper by cretified mail to them it got send back to us then i called the post office to check the tracking why it was send back to us. The post office record show that the person refuse to accepted . I want to know if you have any information how to notify them or deal with the problem.
I think this is a scam to citizens like you and me alot of other peoples.