Itchnomore / It is a piece of you know what

I bought both their Assuage and the other Itch remedy since I read all these supposedly amazing testimonials. It did not work at all. It seems that they are selling water mixing it with a couple of drops of whatever it is.

I sent them over five e-mails asking for a refund and I never heard from them. Of course they don't provide a phone number because they actually do not want to hear from you.

Save your money. Don't fall for the same trap I fell in. Ask for a better proof, at least a phone number.

Va

Comments

20th of Oct, 2008

I totally agree,

It looked like water, smelled like water and acted like water.

And by the way, if you make the mistake of odering it, good luck trying to get in touch with them. I gave up after 10 e-mails.

4th of Dec, 2008

This Assuage is rubbish. Did nothing.

• Na
      28th of May, 2015

Natural Body Remedies has owned the Itch Remedy and Assuage products since 2011. Our customer satisfaction rate is 99.7%. Above complaints were posted in 2008.
    Regarding poster "Valerie", she has posted complaints on over 12, 000 businesses (almost a full time job). Her comments regarding our ingredients and our formula are untrue. We provide a 90 day money back warrant and answer ALL e-mails.
    Regarding poster "Mark", anyone who has purchased our product knows it does not smell like water. In addition, we answer ALL e-mails.
    Regarding poster "Mary". Assuage comes with a 90 day money back warranty.