Italo Trenotrain left the station before the actual time

L Nov 11, 2018

It happened today, 11/11/2018, at Milano Centrale and arriving in Roma Termini, my code was CD7L4X, my train number was 9977, and it was supposed to leave the station at 13:15, where I arrived 10 minutes prior due some emergency problems, however, when I arrived, the train had already departed, leaving me walking around the station without knowing what to do. I finally got ahold of a Italo booth, precisely at 13:15, and in front of me, was another customer completely mad and outraged because it had happened the same thing, we were both on time, but the train had left before. He was Italian, so the language barrier was not a problem, he had an argument, but unfortunately I don't know what happened since he left to argue in the ticket office. I was only able to buy a new ticket that costed me an extra 90€ because they had no more economy seats available. I would very much like a refund, I could not afford to come back the next day due to some appointments in Roma, and because the tickets were just as pricy. When i had my train in Roma, there was a 15 minute delay, which doesn't make sense to leave the station 10 minutes before departure time.