iTalkBB / service/fraud

New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

italkbb is the terrible and ### service telecommunication in the world. first their staff English is crap they can't even spell and type. i called up to cancel my account, each time i called up they give me a excuse can not do it and finally after called 2 weeks for 18 calls they finally did it but they will not refund my money just simply a excuse that my account name they typed in is not the bank account name. What the hell is this ? and after even you don't want the money, they still keep calling you annoying you non stop.

They are all lies about refund money, its a fraud and you will never can cancel your accounts.

BIG ADVISE DO NOT JOIN ITALKBB. ITS A FRAUD.

Comments

• It
      Mar 14, 2011

Oct 14, 2012

I totally agree. Italk BB is a FRAUD and a waste of anyone's life to deal with them. The people you call will not have a good voice experience with you. You will call their customer service for various technical, billing and general questions and experience a TERRIBLE time. They actually hung up on my mom out of frustration... and they MAKE you pay for the shipping to give them back their locked ATA device. I am a tech savvy, young, chinese consumer and i can objective say this company SUCKS.