iTalk Global Communications / Rude Sales

8500 Leesburg PikeWV, United States Review updated:
Also their sales are so rude, call you so many times and even you nicely noticed them your number is on the DO-Not-Call list, and don't interesting their service, and please don't call again, otherwise I will complain them, but you can't believe what they said is "I will call you again and again"
Ko

Comments

J
  27th of Aug, 2008
Yea, itbalbb sucks
Ve
  23rd of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
THIS OUTFIT (I-TALK) DEMONSTRATES A CONSISTENT "TO HELL WITH YOU" ATTITUDE WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO CALL AND GET THEM TO RECTIFY A PROBLEM.
A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE PURCHASED THEIR DAMN SERVICE AND WAS UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS OF ACTIVATION. SHE WAS OVERSEAS AND I REPEATEDLY CALLED THOSE ### AT I-TALK EXPLAINING THAT THEIR CUSTOMER WAS UNABLE TO USE THE SERVICE. I ASKED THEM — SEVERAL TIMES, DURING SUCCESSIVE CALLS — TO TELEPHONE MY FRIEND (THEIR PAYING CUSTOMER) AND RECTIFY THE PROBLEM. EACH TIME THEY PROMISED TO CALL "RIGHT AWAY" AND DID NOT CALL. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AND TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA. I AM ADVISING AND URGING MY FRIEND TO DO THIS, HERSELF! THESE MONEY-GRUBBING ### SIMPLY WANT TO BILL AND COLLECT MONEY . . . THEY DON'T GIVE A S**T ABOUT SO MUCH AS COURTEOUSLY RESPONDING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS! A LOUSY, LOUSY, DISGUSTING, INCOMPETENT RIPOFF OUTFIT, IN MY EXPERIENCE. ATTORNEY GENERAL/BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU/FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. THESE ### WILL HAVE TO SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE WHEN PROPER AUTHORITIES CALL THEM TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR REPREHENSIBLE, UNETHICAL MANNER OF DEALING WITH PEOPLE. GO GET 'EM!
Lo
  23rd of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I've been with italkbb.com for more than 2 years, but I believe their service was great regardless of the sound quality and sometimes got disconnected while talking on the phone. Compared the local phone bills with italkbb, I actually saved a whole bunch of money by joining it. Sorry, I don't think italkbb problems had bothered me ---> if I don't have a dial tone, then I'll use my cell phone instead. I like italkbb because it's provided all the features for free, esp. Caller ID (lets me know when I should and should not pick up the phone). In addition, I could call so many friends and relatives who live in Asia (China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand).
I'm currently using the Verizon Fios for the internet. Not sure is it because your high speed internet problem impact the italkbb quality or not.
Noted: my local phone company is Verizon.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like italkbb. If those sales person truly bother you, try to hook up a caller ID so that you don't pick up those unwanted calls, esp. those 1-800 phone #s. In addition, you could lawsuits them after they kept on calling your phones for 3 +times (make a record and write down the time, place, person's name, company name, etc).
Ba
  24th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
yeah, i talkbb people are fraud, they just want to loot money from innocent peoples.

iTalkBB Global Communications Logo iTalkBB Global Communications