[Resolved] iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications — broadband service
I would like to make a complaint about the service im not receiving by italk ive been with you for several months now and to say im disappointed is a understatement im getting charged for nothing my broadband is absolutely atrocious. When I phone customer care I just get excuse after excuse I would like my contract terminated without penalties so I can go with another company with better service. I've been totally without broadband now for coming up 3 weeks now. Not acceptable at all!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Updated by Stephen mark hill, Nov 22, 2018
I would like to make a complaint about the service I’m not receiving by italk I’ve been with you for several months now and to say im disappointed is a understatement im getting charged for nothing my broadband is absolutely atrocious. When i phone customer service i get excuse after excuse i would like my contract terminated without penalties so i can with another company with better service. I’ve been totally without broadband for coming up 3 weeks now. Not acceptable at all!!
iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018
I'm really sorry to hear this. In order for us to look in to this, please contact us on [protected] or email us your details at [protected]@italktelecom.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you.
Customer Care Manager
More iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- iTalk communications network - Rip off / scam 
- italk Telecom - lying & high pressure sales 
- italk Telecom - rip off
- italk Telecommunications Ltd - ripoff company 
- italk Telecom - cold calling and mis-information
- italk card - unusable 
- [Resolved] iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications - unlimited fibre / line rental
- [Resolved] iTalk - taking money without permission 
- [Resolved] iTalk - broadband and telephone and theft of money taken without permission
- iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications - broadband