[Resolved] iTalk Affiliate Telecommunicationsbroadband service

I would like to make a complaint about the service im not receiving by italk ive been with you for several months now and to say im disappointed is a understatement im getting charged for nothing my broadband is absolutely atrocious. When I phone customer care I just get excuse after excuse I would like my contract terminated without penalties so I can go with another company with better service. I've been totally without broadband now for coming up 3 weeks now. Not acceptable at all!!

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Stephen mark hill, Nov 22, 2018

I would like to make a complaint about the service I’m not receiving by italk I’ve been with you for several months now and to say im disappointed is a understatement im getting charged for nothing my broadband is absolutely atrocious. When i phone customer service i get excuse after excuse i would like my contract terminated without penalties so i can with another company with better service. I’ve been totally without broadband for coming up 3 weeks now. Not acceptable at all!!

• Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear this. In order for us to look in to this, please contact us on [protected] or email us your details at [protected]@italktelecom.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,