ITA Direct / Failure to deliver product or give refund and communicate

1 Australia Review updated:

I bought a DVD player for our car too keep kids entertained while on a long driving holiday. I purchased and payed for the item and they said it would be delivered 2 weeks before we left. The then told me shipping had been delayed and product would not arrive in time. I said this was unnaceptable as we would have to purchase the item elsewhere as we were leaving before they would deliver.

They have never refunded my money although I have provided them my bank details and have been communicating. The have only returned emails sporadically and have promised to refund but continually put me off. $250 is the approximate amount and I want my money back .

ITAdirect are a mob of rip off merchants and I won't deal with them again but I want my money.

Jamie Tidy

More ITA Direct Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Jan, 2009

Unfortunately I left my run to the NSW Consumer Trader and Tenancy Tribunal too late. ITAdirect, FMBT, ITA etc etc went into voluntary external administration around 24/12/08 to early January. No more trading no more acceptance by the CTTT of complaints and reimbursement of faulty goods.