IT training / Rip Off

This company is s rip off, watch your bank account. They hook you in thinking you are making a one time payment then your bank account is charged several hunderds of dollars every month. They won't back off and continually make threatening phone calls and emails.

Comments

• Pl
      8th of Apr, 2010

Hi Harris, thank you for your posting your experience with PrepLogic. Complaints like yours are how we are able to learn and grow as a company. I am not personally familiar with your order, though I would welcome the opportunity to try to make this right for you. We are always trying to better ourselves and our offerings and we believe we have some of the best training available. Harris, I welcome a phone call so that we may work together to resolve any and all of your concerns. Feel free to call me directly anytime and thank you for your sharing your experience.

Mark N.
    Customer Care Manager, PrepLogic
    813-321-6361

If any of the complaintsboard members have a question or concern regarding PrepLogic or a PrepLogic purchase, I invite you to call me at my direct line and we will make every effort to find a resolution.