I.T / Online Dating

1 India Review updated:

Am a Hutch Postpaid Connection for the past 4 years. I had received a SMS from U N I SERVICES that you can do dating all over the india. All the Women can be provided all over the india. Membership Fee is Rs.15,000/- I had deposited the amount in the Owner name: RITU SHEKHAR A/C NO: [protected] DELHI SOUTH A/C DETAILS.

I had received the message from the Phone Number: [protected](Delhi AIRTEL Number Prepaid) on 29thDec'07 and told me to deposit Rs. 15000/- .I had deposited on the 31st Dec'07. But when i had called them up on 31st Dec, they told me that they will check the account and let me know. From 1st Jan'08 they dont pick up my call. If i call from the other Number and say my name is Rakesh. They hang the phone.

They dont pick my call. Am not worried about the money now as its gone. But you guys please dont ever think of joining U N I SERVICES. Please be aware , they are fraud people.

Ra

Comments

• Za
      3rd of Jan, 2008

U are correct Rakesh, as i had joined one month ago but i had deposited Rs.25000/- but when ever i call them up they dont take up my phone.

Anyways Guys Please be aware of this service U N I SERVICE on this site http://www.uandi.in/

Regards,
    zac

• Ka
      16th of Jan, 2008

It is 101 percent true. The girl by name Shreya from Mumbai talks very gently to you from her mobile No.9871267661. She asked me my height, preferences like married women, suitable area for dating, convenient timings, etc., etc., She said she would provide women whose husbands are out of the country and who need male support including fun and entertainment/###ing (she tells me openly). She demanded Rs.25,000 to be remitted in ICICI A/c. No.039601505641, I somewhat hesitated to part with such a huge sum. She immediately called up and asked me to put only Rs.5,000 and see sample service. I remitted the sum. Then I saw your website and read the news about RITU SHEKAR and exactly the ICICI A/c. No. to which I remitted Rs.5,000. But after remitting the sum, she did not respond to my cell at all! I am planning to lodge Police Complaint with the Commissioner of Police, Mumbai and also to ICICI Bank and Vodafone also to prevent hapless people from falling prey to this white-collar criminal.

• El
      19th of Jan, 2008

These girls are cheat,

Just for money these people are ready to eat public ### also.

i had been also fallen victim to these people.

Guys please watchout, keeping boys weekness they easily tap money.

They speak very gently only till the money being deposited in their account, once that is done they do not who u r.

these cheats should be punished, I am ready to join hand with anybody to punish these frauds.

• La
      29th of Jan, 2008

yes guys its true since i too recived the message and i too contacted the delhi number she too told me to deposite 10,000 to the same icici a/c no. but she told the web address of the site first it opened in the only one page but it was not in active since it is the page made grafically. so i asked her about the wb site she told that she is in anna nagar at chennai tamil nadu.thanks for your complaints and pl kindly register a complaint at cyber crime pl.

• Ra
      4th of Feb, 2008

Hi,
    I agree with what you said. I got cheated, some six months back from the same mobile number. I paid 10, 000 to these cheats. After making the payment, whenever, I call them they are not picking the phone. Also they will accept call from mobile only. Once I tried to call them through a lan line,and one lady picked the fon and told me to call from mobile.

Please unit to fight them.

• Ra
      5th of Feb, 2008

People please beware the following cheats.

RITU shekhar--icici a/c 039601505641

Anshu Malik --icici a/c 017701517359

Mobile # 0971269046 and 09871266835

They offer you ladies from rich background. It is real fraud only.

Also, they are cheating lot of people like this, who don't know about blogs and net. You can get this detail by checking the above icici accounts.

Best regards.
    Terminater

• A
      12th of Feb, 2008

I too had a similar experience but with different bunch of people.
    this happened on rediff bol messenger.
    the name of the person was aniket.
    he met on chat and told me that they provide dating services in india.
    they told me to pay 1200 for registeration.
    After registering they said they will send me a file with many profiles.
    i was told to deposit the money in icici acnt no
    in the name of MS Shera.
    after i deposited the amount they said i need to pay 5000 more to get the file.
    when i said i was given wrong info they said ok then deposit 1500 for 2 months of service.
    i did that and now they even sent me a file but it was password protected.
    again i called them and now they demanded more money.
    total fake this buggers are cheating people big time.
    i would like to know how i can launch a complaint so that in future more innocent people dont get stuck in this.