ISpeedWay / Not a good investment

1 Coral Springs, FL, United States Review updated:

Internet Speedway is the most comprehensive and powerful resource filled with some of the best Web site design, marketing, sales and management tools in the industry. The sky is the limit when it comes to what you can do with Internet Speedway. Let your imagination and creativity produce something you will be proud of.

This is said upon signing on with this company, but how can one use their imagination when one have a limited number of products to work with. The whole point of working from home is to make money...to have little extra, but I find myself only spending with Ispeedway. The ad on the radio station say it's free startup but it is not, and they only give you 30 days for the trial which by that time you have not made any money. So because they have your credit card info they charge $200+ for their software and $29.00 - $59.00 every mth from your account. Customer service is a joke due to the fact that hold time is 40 mins. On my web site I could only have 5000 products (none that are interesting) which at first on the ad it said 165, 000, and if I wanted all those products I would have to spend another $3000 and upgrade my site.
Point being I have not made any money from this, and if your like me that is living pay check to pay check DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY.

Kr

Comments

• Ro
      11th of Feb, 2009

just because someone cant make money from something its the companys fault. your getting into the market with millions of people doing the same thing making money. just cause its on the internet dosent mean theres no work you need to do...if you just wanna build your web page and throw money at it and then just sit around your not ganna make money...YOU NEED TO RUN YOUR COMPANY...not ispeedway run it for you they just give the tools...try selling on ebay buying in bulk and renting a storage for your product or renting a store front...how much you ganna spend...the old saying goes you get what you put into it... if you cant do the leg work...stay a worker not a owner

• Kr
      9th of May, 2009

The fact that you have not even mentioned being apart of that site, leads me to believe you have not tried it or you could be a COMPANY EMPLOYEE. Yes it takes money to make money, but WHEN YOU HAVE SPENT OVER $2000 trying everything to generate some income from the site trying to drive traffic to the site with the tools that were PURCHASED FROM THEM, THEN DEFEND THE COMPANY. IF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED, YOUR POINT IS NOT VALID TO ME NOR THE PERSON THAT PUT TIME AND MONEY INTO THE SITE.

• Sm
      20th of May, 2009

WHERE DO I BEGAN. I PUT ATLEAST 6, OOO INTO THIS SCAM COMPANY. MY BROTHER IN LAW OWNS & RUNS HIS ON INTERNET COMPANY, HOW DUMB OF ME NOT TO ASK FOR ADVICE OR EVEN TO LOOK INTO THIS COMPANY FIRST TO SEE IF IT HAD ANY COMPLAINTS OR IF OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THIS SCAM COMPANY!!! AND NO I DONT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY & YES I'AM A REAL PERSON OUT HERE TRYING TO STAY ALIVE AND FEED MY FAMILY. BUT ALL THIS SCAM COMPANY WANTS IF MONEY, MONEY & MORE MONEY. WHEN I CUT ALL TIES WITH THEM CHANGED MY PHONE # E-MAIL & CELL# THEY FINALLY GOT THE MESSAGE & LEFT ME ALONE - ITS NOT A JOKE DONT MESS WITH THIS SCAM COMPANY THEY WILL TAKE YOURE MONEY & RUN HONEY !!FUNNY HUH, NOT REALLY .BUT ITS THE TRUTH WHAT GOES AROUND MUST ALWAYS COME AROUND AND JUST ME ITS GONING TO BITE THEM IN THE *** BIG TIME . BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING "GOVERMENT" AND THERE COMING. ONE WILL SEE ON THE NEWS GOING TO JAIL FOR MAYBE A YEAR OR TWO CAUSE THEY TOOK ALL OUR MONEY SO THEY CAN AFFORD ALL THE GOOD LAWYERS & FEE'S - FROM A REAL PERSON WHO LEARNED A LESSON, IT JUST MADE ME STRONGER & WISE.
    BYE, BYE SMART GIRL!!!

• Fr
      27th of May, 2009

ISPEEDWAY is a scam, they take money they are not owed, they tell the BBB that I have not canceled my account, which is a lie. Anyone that gets mixed up with this company after reading the complains about ispeedway I think will get what others have warned them against. And then they will be online filing complaints agains ispeedway. But I guess they lie real well, because I believe I will not see my money back they took after I canceled my account. But they did wait 8 days after I canceled 2 days prior to them charging my CC. Everyone at ispeedway must be trained to lie and continually ask for more money ($6500.00 to be exact) even when they are being told know, then the man hung up on me. BE WARNED about iSpeedway. VERY BIG SCAM!!!

• Ev
      17th of Aug, 2009

I spent $17, 000.00 on this program and made one sale earning $3.00. Save your money!

• Ev
      17th of Aug, 2009

I have had this site for over 2 years and I made $3.00 for a $17, 000.00 investment. They are great sales people. Do not let it get out of hand like it did for me. It was always something else. I always needed to upgrade to make money. Plus, they are rude if you do not bite on whatever they are selling that day. I just do not want anyone else to lose the money that I couldn't afford to lose. I really feel bad that I fell for this in the first place!

• Ww
      13th of Feb, 2010

I happen to own a website that ispeedway has helped me set up. If you have not checked, $3000.00 is cheap for a website these days... As a matter of fact $3000.00 is cheap for a start up of any company. Ispeedway.com just supplies the tools you need to get started in the internet world. Ispeedway.com is a very legitimate business. It is all about how much time you invest and if you are truly serious about it. It is a business... a store just like a store in a mall, ect... you have to work at it and advertise it just like any other business. It can work if you work at it. It won't just happen like magic... unless you put the magic into it.

• In
      24th of May, 2010

Hi My name is Frank or Massey, I work for Ispeedway/Internet speedway. Im not here to promote anything or sell anything just to clear my conscience. I use the name Frank because I didnt want to give my real name, my real name is pronounced Massy and here is the truth and what Internet Speeday succeed corporation does or doesnt do. Im the main salesman for ispeedway and the point of contact for the sales dept. Ispeedway is located on the 17th floor of the Bankone building, Mesa Az. I feel horrible after I just found out an elder lady that I sold a $7000 website Superstore package to she lost her home within a few short months after because she couldnt pay her mortgage after we took her last bit of savings and basicly guaranteed without a real guarantee she could make a income with internet speedway its her fault but again thats all we do. After reading about all the people that got scammed out of there savings and for most people their only source of fixed income with my company Ispeedway I decited to speak on it .

Ok Im am guilty of selling 1000's of people websites and the idea if you spend a few thousand with us I can get you a website built that will produce a income in the matter of weeks. Im sorry to all of you that Ive sold websites to, at first I believed in what I was selling. After 6 months I found out (noone) but the owner Omar Says and the salespeople like myself that work for Internet Speedway make any money. I mean I make 6 figures a year selling ispeedway websites. In a nut shell Ispeedway is a well structured lets just say it a ripoff, scam, hustle, bait and switch, fake, a $1000-$5000 dollar pet rock of a web site but its legal. Its just the idea that we sell, the idea of starting your own internet business.

I am guilty of just trying to make a living but Im tired of it. Its shady company sure. They havent even offered me benefits. Ive worked here for 4 years and I was never offered a promotion just a higher call volume and percentage of the money for the websites I scam people for. I even buy Mcdonalds for everyone in the office once a week so that the owner and upper management can see Im a team leader, Im a stand up guy, trust worthy guy Ill make good choices and please get me off the phones for a while so I dont have to scam so many people all the time to make a living. And since I do most of the business here they just keep me answering the phones scamming one person after the next day in and day out, hundreds and thousands a day. Im not going to do put up with it much longer, I was told my girlfriend started cheating on me with her Ex and her boss at tacobell because she said I couldnt give her what she needed physically. Maybe beacause Im burnt coming up sort and thin mentally and soulfully spent from this job and Im always here scamming for this company.

Enough is Enough! When you call the 800 number for Internet speedway you talk to me or another sales women the examples and testimonies of people that we advertise to make money with us and our websites and wholesale memberships are (fake) there built by our own employees we have a design dept and internet marketing dept that build fake websites and buzz for our company these look like legit profitable businesses. We are In the Inc500 for being profitable. Ya we are profitable just our clients are not, we have built and charged people for over 100, 000 useless non profitable petrock type web sites ans wholesale memberships out there the same type products the same type of advertising the same coaching to spend more and more on it. Like myspace people stop using it with time but we keep charging for it and we already made our cut. Sad but so so true.

Thats the difference Yes were a legit company (legally real) but its not illegal to sell you on a website and say It could make you money online and there is a lil investment of a few hundred - trust me kid- ya people and companies on the web do and have unfortunately noone that bought and set up a Ispeedway internet business has ever made even a return on their investment exceptions of friends or family or non profit sales. We buy something small from your site to make it look like its working to get you to drop more money on it thinking if you just buy more advertising and our coaching or traffic building software its got to work if it works for others we helped right... Nope... Because its not structured for you or anyone to make money, anyone who ever bought into Internet Speedway, its structured to make us money and we do Millions a quarter just read the stories from our customers on here or any real review site.

Im sorry folks what our clients/customers dont understand is that our wholesale membership items cost more than they do at k-mart or wallmart and then try to add shipping cost and creidit card transaction fees on that, thats 100% true) and why would the public buy that from your lil make shift myspace looking website comeon people I run this company and see it every day this does not work! Its like selling petrocks it could be whatever we say it is and paint it to be and you believe it to be but at the ebd of the day its a rock not a diamond. And just because you pay for it build it, populate it, and advertise it doesnt mean they will come, just because they come doesnt mean they spend any money, just because it sold doesnt mean you made profit.. get it? Something like a Myspace website you paid a arm and a leg for with a pay-pal account to sell products that are all ready all over the internet at much more afordable prices. Im sorry for those Ive mislead. If this can help just one person by exposing this than its worth finding a new job.

The websites and internet advertising we sell are nothing more than a mass produced generic server site with templates like myspace you just pic from colors and pictures and a name it( our custom design costs are a joke) and we will push a few buttons and put it online with our other 100, 000 web sites untill you realize its a scam and stop paying hosting fees. You pay us hundreds to thousands for it. We only pay real overhead for bandwith and advertising and lawyer fees of course, I sell you to try our company not to get people to try your website. We pay our salespeople a percentage of what ever they get out of you. Most of the examples of websites we give are fakes owned my Ispeedway or folks we pay a kickback to give us a good referral thats a fact I know the designers, owner Omar Says, and marketers any example web site we put out there like the ipodhouse.com etc..are ours and they are fakes or really non profitable models. I have worked at Ispeedway/Internet speedway.

Close to five years now I watch the owner get richer and richer and management get greedier and greedier myself and the other marketing or salespeople take advantage of every angle and sales technic in the book and on the web we can to get every penny out of you our system works for our percentage commision. Unfortunitly for you the system will not work for you. These people wishing and praying for a business that works give us a try and get nothing more than a multi server myspace like web page with products you can find cheeper at wallwart and fake advertising to promote it like blogging and search engine, keyword optimization, traffic drivers free to the public that study it a little bit and we charge you for it wow do we charge you for it. We charge you just to know what it is. People Im tired. And I feel my work her is about done.

Its all free to do your self or really inexpensive to have a real legit(non price gouging company) set up an real website for you. Its like paying us to set up a youtube account for you ya we can get thousands of people to look at it but they wont make you a penny and they wont buy a thing remember add a dollar to everything in wallmart and try to sell it on ebay and promoted it on facebook thats just an example of course but ITS JUST SMOKE AND MIRRORS, MISLEADING AS IT GETS thats what our so called wholesale membership and websites, coaching and avertising is trying to sell you people the difference is that we know how to sell people, are clients our customer for this bizop are not made to make you a dime. More of our clients try to sell thiese items at our b.s prices on ebay than anyother bizopt out there because with no sales and get in fact negative results or profit a big loss 100, 000 clients in our data base in the last 15 years.

(Fact) 99.% havent even made a return on their investment with Ispeedway superstore website and those numbers dont lie. Even after I clear my conscience and expose Ispeedway for what it is or insnt I should say as a employee to this scam system, as a voice and insider of the company. Most will never get to read this or believe this most think they will be different with how they set up the business and buy a dream but get a nightmare in a box. Still buy into it all and have there accounts charged every month and give us thousands of dallors in full tomorrow, , sad but true. I have to make money, and pay my bills so if Im at work Ill play the game and pitch the b.s while Im on the clock but you can say im clearing my conscience now by warning you until I figure something else out. So if its you...(I feel sorry for ya kid). Thats my thing I lived in New York, didnt make it there so Im here in Az running this web scam but at lease its legal. I like to use the word kid alot, sounds kinda cool right. Here let me give you some help kid.

Just ask for Frank or Massey, or whatever Ill change my name to when you call us just ask about New York youll know its me.

Sincerly Frank, aka Massey, call sales dept 1.800.628.1451 orwww.ispeedway.com (http://www.ispeedway.com)

• Ce
      2nd of Jul, 2010

Well I can tell you that Frank is indeed an insider; However, I am confused. Frank sold me an upgrade to the bronze package, which I believe is right below the superstore. I am an online store "owner" with Internet Speedway. Internet Speedway was a highschool graduation gift from my grandmother, who invested alot of money into this. I am a college student now, looking to really make this a success for me. Frank, I actually called in today and asked about you, and was informed that you were "no longer apart of their team". They also said, they realized after a while, they didn't need someone like you on their team (in so many words). All I want is the truth; if I worked this online store, will it work for me? Someone please answer this.

• Ci
      4th of Sep, 2010

Comment to Cedo8. I think Frank and all the other complaints already answered your question. Ispeedway is a scam that you won't make any money off of. I paid them for a Silver Package and made $0.00. I even paid to advertise the site on google. Still I got $0.00. As for calling and asking for Frank uh of course they will say he isn't needed if they found about him posting this blog. What company wouldn't let the person go or say he wasn't needed. That is a true statemnt. If he tells people the truth about their website, then he is 'not needed'. and They can say that and it be a true statement. Think about it. If you went online looking to buy something why would you buy from a website that on the URL says ispeedway fiest then / the name of the person's website. It looks like it's not a real legitimate company. Any real business for example has www. the name of the company .com it doesn't say ispeedway.com/ the name of the company. That itself makes it look like a myselpace of angelfire website. Remember angelfire the website you cn go to to make your own webpage for free? It was big back in the '90s. Either way. Think about this for customer service pertaining to your website. If someone orders something from your website you as the owner do not get to see or inspect the product at any time before it goes out to the customer. How can you garuntee the quality of the product or that it is even what you are advertising. Any legtimate business owner would not sell something that is a product that he cannot even see himself. How can you advertise those products? Also how is it that ispeedway would get these products, package them and inventory them in a warehouse for you then you make all the profits when a product sells? It would not even be profitable or make any sense money wise. It would cost ispeedway to get these products and store them in a warehouse and pay the pickers to pick the item for you when they are sold. Think about it.