Isners Auto / He was nasty and hateful to us and de got our money

I Purchased a used Isuzu Rodeo from this dealer only to have it fail FOUR DAYS later. The radiator was cracked - you could then see that it had been sealed previously. We went back to the dealer only to have the owner say it was not his problem once we drove the car off his lot. He said "what do you expect with a used car" - I expect it to last longer than 4 days! They proceded to tell me they didn't care if it was 4 minutes - its not their problem. These people are clearly the typical slimy used car salesmen that every movie portrays. They do NOT stand behind their product and I would recommend anyone in the area to steer clear of this "Used Car Dealer". He was nasty and hateful to us. He got our money and that's all he cared about.

Company details:
Isners Auto (Used car lot) North Point Blvd. 21219 Sparrowspoint, MD 21219

Su

Comments

• He
      1st of Jul, 2008

I bought 3 cars off this establsment and hate to see anyone bad mouth this establishment.. Never had one problem out of warranty work and always friendly staff..

• Lo
      4th of Dec, 2010

I agree with you I bought a vehicle from there too and I had to get the radiator replaced too! my car overheated within the first week I had it, I asked him if they checked there coolants and fluids before they sold cars, he said all they do is sell them! than i had a problem with my alarm system .. the alarm would go off like every 45 minutes without anything triggering it, he told me there was nothing that he could do or fix unless it was a maryland state inspection issue!! till this day my lights still go off!! and ive had it almost a year!! i so got ripped off and they are not customer service friendly at all! they are when you are buying the car but after that its all down hill!!

• Lo
      4th of Dec, 2010

there is no warranty!!

• Ge
      1st of Apr, 2011

I just bought an isuzu rodeo and as of the first week had nothing but problems. i took it to them to fix 3 times and its like they never touched the truck. nothing was fixed and said sorry and owell its all on me now. i had to replace my brakes on week 3 abs system is broke also have 2 leaks, transmission skips. isners auto sales is a joke as well as there staff. im calling maryland state on there [censor] i hope they get shut down. all they care about is there money.