Island Red Cafe / Bad quality foods & services

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Here i would like to remind all of you, before join the Island Red Cafe member better taste their foods & service, please don't fully trust their business plan, they will fool you around. According from the Sales PIC, their important on the business plan, food quality & service quality is not important.. Once i heard that, i really mad coz as a food restaurant food quality is not important, main important is the business plan - member get member plan to grab all stupid consumer money. I had joined the member before the branch opening & now i very regret coz i found that if the food no delicious & the service was very bad. I request to refund - RM360, but they rejected my request. Now, i want to finish spend the RM 300 for distasteful foods ..feel unfair as a consumer.. Somemore if you found the food distasteful how you want to persuade your's friend to join this programme? At the end nothing benefit you will get & you will lose the RM60. Hope you all don't be the second victim..

Comments

• Vi
      19th of May, 2009

2nd of Jun, 2009

Hi there,
    I totally agree to what you mentioned here.
    In the first place, did you ever asked yourself why you join in the program?
    You mentioned you join in before the outlet are open. That is very early.
    Any company need time to overcome all the problems even McDonald.

I believe you join in because you saw the opportunity in the first place.
    And you gave up because of that little problem "taste".
    If you are coming into the business because of the food, then it is a waste of time.
    My advise to go and eat some good food in restaurant but we don't have that money
    to keep on going to the high class with good food restaurant.

So, we need to make more money so that we can bring our family to eat in a
    good restaurant and order without seeing the price, right? But where is the platform?

Island Red Cafe provided us with such a wonderful business and it is growing until
    51 outlet by July. Internationally already open it 1st outlet in Taiwan recently.
    So, we must give them a chance like what many people given the chance to KFC,
    McDonald or StarBucks to grow this big.

Most important, we must give ourself to make a good fortune so that our family will
    have a better life. To be frank, I am worst than you until I personally met a university
    student telling me she is earning more than RM60, 000 a month. I told myself "###"
    What the heck of me being so experience in MLM yet she is earning a 5 figure income
    without knowing much about this industry!!!

SUCCESS IS A CHOICE NOT A CONDITION.
    YOUR CHOICE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR EFFORT.

Take care my friend,
    Brandon

• Yo
      5th of Jun, 2009

By the way it is a oppotunity, the center kicthen will on any time, then the food will be good and delicies, if you want to eat good food, go to Pandan Indah 2 IRC, there will good good food, the company run to fast liao, If the restoren, start with Nice and Good Food, It not need Member plan lah, where can u earn money?u got eat KFC but is not nice or not, why you dont go to complain???
    brother, A change to earn money dont complain lah, you will lose you know

Brandon,

Good reply for this convesation.

Regards,
    Sam

• Mm
      26th of Jun, 2009

Thank you for your return comment Sam,
    I know you are an opportunist.
    Hopefully and sincerely, I wish we can be a friend too.
    If you think we have a chance for teh tarik, give me a call or sms.

May God be with you and your family,
    Brandon
    +60162380001

26th of Jun, 2009

Hi Brandon, wish to be friend with you too. Where you from? I stay in Johor. Are you IRC member?
    +60164962467 (Weekend)
    +6598920245 (Weekday)

• Mm

HI Sam,
    My pleasure to have you as my new friend.
    I am not an IRC member but my girl friend is.
    I only assist here in her business coz she is not
    a networker, she only grasp the opportunity.

I am staying in Kuala Lumpur at Jalan Ipoh.
    My present business is MMORPG games.
    But will still want to get one health product
    business so that I can tackle different market.

From your hand phone number, you are in and
    out from Singapore right? You must be a
    networker too if I am not wrong. We may have
    many experience to share to each other haha...

This is my personal email
    brandonlsy@gmail.com
    brandonlsy@live.com

You can also messenger me here
    MSN ; brandonlsy
    YM ; brandonlsy
    DIGSBY ; brandonlsy
    SKYPE ; brandonlsy

27th of Jun, 2009

I am not a networker, I am IRC member, so I just online to search more news about Island Red Cafe. I have just started this about 2 months.
    You are working on computer programming os something?
    My hometown is Kedah, working in Singapore already 10 years, and last year married a girl from JB, we know each other from net also.
    So during weekday I working in Singapore and stay here, weekend go back JB to see my wife lo.
    How is your GF business in IRC?

• Al
      28th of Jun, 2009

Sell your account to me, and get you money back, if you regret joining IRC.
    Contact 0167644088 Alf/Alicia

• Id
      2nd of Jul, 2009

Gosh, I was there tonight as a brand new customer. I had been passing by several shops in Penang (Bayan Baru & AutoCity), and I always wondered what the food was like. So when the newest cafe opened near my home in Jesselton, I was so glad. The waiters welcomed us warmly, and took our orders. We got a good noodle-Thai rice and chicken meal. THEN, as we finished eating, we naturally had to drink... Alas, our lychee shake and water had not arrived, So we asked one waiter, then another, and another, and another, then the busboy, the checker, the person behind the counter... EACH time they apologized for the delay, but NO ONE TOOK THE TIME TO ACTUALLY POUR OUT OUR WATER WHICH WAS SITTING ON THE COUNTER!

AFTER 40 minutes of waiting for the darn lychee drink and iced water, my husband canceled his lychee order and went to the counter to pay. And who would face him at the counter? The darn waiter holding up a can of lychee asking, "Cancel order, ha?!!!" The audacity of the guy to keep us waiting a total of 50 minutes for a drink he had not made, then asking "Cancel?"

Too bad, it would have been a great place to bring family and friends...

5th of Jul, 2009

hi guys,
    in the first place island red cafe was a big dream and a good platform for everyone in the first place but recently internal ceo change and the two brothers (ph**** & Pe***) surname start with O**, hope those out there be careful .All withdraw from the Ewallet cannot on time and keep telling lie from one towards second and third on so, why the system was not online for these few days because they two brothers start new program in the country name tai*** was buzz by police and finance deprtment at there.The two brothers tell all the irc member system was upgrade but the true was that country autherity was checking for the system.Those who did not or have funds at there or others VICTIMS from the two brothers please asking them for payment ASAP.

VICTIMS

5th of Jul, 2009

it was a scam not major on food

• Ro
      10th of Jul, 2009

Go to Irc
    Chait lieu boi See
    Makan tak mati,
    You only pay three hundred and sixty
    Only a small member, not to worry
    You will enjoy all the benefits and make money,
    Sell your membership to me if u think u rugi,
    Only u r complaining, while others are enjoying.

• Ca
      30th of Aug, 2009

Funny... Opportunity???? I don't think so. How can u called this as opportunity if the restaurant can't served good quality food at all. Customer who non-member will only visit this restaurant once only and won't come back again. As the food quality are really worst.
    This IRC is actually like another chain only. Fooling around people... Member get members to earn bonus...
    Can't believe nowadays till got so many people so easily get cheated.

• Za
      12th of Oct, 2009

Very nice sajak, robert...

I agree with brandon
    give some time to IRC to grow up and becomes outstanding.
    I became a member of IRC in just 30 minutes after I read Power Group blog, led by Mr. Muhammad from Penang. He became my sponsor. I'm glad to see him driving his new white BMW last sunday at Rasah outlet. I brought 2 friend to see him at IRC, and now both of them became my first members that I sponsored. I dont have even ask them to join, they simply wanted not to miss this oppurtunity.

Thank to Muhammad for introducing me to IRC. And thanks also to him for placing 16 members below me. Now with pairing from my own sponsorship, I can now get RM90 per star... very easy to make money.

And after all, the food is not taste that bad as mentioned by the complainer. Different people got different taste...

I'm happy to be a member of Power Group. Muhammad is so friendly and so helpful. He makes blog for all of his downlines. Visit my blog to see how good we can promote this business to others potential members.

My Contact
    Zack
    HP 0192184563
    Email zackgroupirc@gmail.com
    YM Id azmh1974

See you at the top !!!

• Pe
      13th of Oct, 2009

Island red cafe at johor jaya and taman university going to close shop starting 16th october2009, the IRC at NUSA BESTARI also not open for quite some time. I think a lot of people will crying after heard about this news.

• Ca
      19th of Oct, 2009

Please let the world know the truth. Please read it from here.

• Ve
      21st of Oct, 2009

lol, i tot now the poice is checking this case now, open restraurant with bad taste food, are u seriously wan to do business ?

21st of Oct, 2009

Walao, seems like IRC issue is getting more and more hot now.
    First of all, people complaining of the lousy food and services.
    Now people are complaining of company not paying theie bonus.
    Worst still, people are reporting to police of the investment scheme
    in the program where they are not paid according to the plan.

My friend, it has a good start with such a good concept in the
    initial stage but because the program included an investment plan
    in it that screwed up the whole project. What a pity... Malaysian
    really boleh, unfortunately in this program, the greed is there.

If you are standing in the business point of view, this is the best
    business on earth, provided you manage it properly. Anybody as
    a member doesn't have to eat in their cafe. You are there only to
    use their platform to earn the money you wanted.

Once you earn enough money, you can go to the best restaurant
    to eat whatever good food you want, be it a lobster, imported crabs,
    oyster etc...unfortunately right now not many can afford to eat in
    the high class restaurant because of their pocket.

So, it is considered a good business if the management can take
    good care of the food and services minus the investment plan.

Now, because of what happened recently in this company, others
    cafe who are genuine to go into the same concept are being jeopardize.

The latest in the market going into this concept is Station Kopitiam.
    Hopefully with its 40 over outlets plus others co-branded food chain, it
    will be able to do this concept in a proper manner and be successful.

Being a customer myself, this is the first time I am involved in this
    business and I do hope it can be as long as both IRC and STG. Good luck
    and hope both this company can survive pass through the hardship
    they are facing now.

26th of Oct, 2009

Island Red Cafe not only close in JB area, in KL also have quite a number of it being closed. Many of its outlets also not many customer patronizing. Worst still now it is changing its name to PGRC...why want to change name if the company have no problem?