iShopIt.com / Fraudulent company

Do not deal with ishopit.com who is the same owner as officetronics.com. The owner is a Korean owned shop by Philip Kim from Los Angeles. He has defrauded the American people for millions of dollars by selling used and refurbished goods as new. The reason why he is opening a new business is because Officetronics has lost its authorization from hewlett packard for fraud. They are no longer listing themselves as authorized dealers if you check your cache on Google. Ishopit and Philip Kim are a fraud and scam. USErS BEWARE. TYPE IN GOOGLE 'officetronics fraud', 'officetronics scam', philip kim scam, marcel scam. These people are cheaters and a fraud. USERS BEWARE!!!

Si

Comments

• Gn
      14th of Oct, 2009

You're probably right, but I find your rhetorical use of racism interesting. You point out that the guy is a Korean "shop, " then you basically portray his business as a threat to "the American people." First off, I doubt this guy has made millions of dollars. Second, you can only speak about your experience, not that of "the American people" at large. Third, what makes you think Korean-Americans don't count as Americans?

30th of Mar, 2011
    iShopIt.com - Fraud
    iShopit.com

I wanted to let everyone know that I was defrauded by Officetronics at one point. After being defrauded I have been very weary of online purchases from stores so I do investigate there reviews and store owners.

What I found shocking is that www.ishopit.com is a new website opened by Philip Kim who is the same owner as www.officetronics.com who is a well known company to commit fraud and scams. I can see why they are moving from domain to domain since people aren’t as careful as I am when it comes to purchasing products.

I WANT TO URGE EVERYONE NOT TO BE FOOLED! Officetronics and iSHOPit are the same owners!