Isha Travels / No timely responses and overcharges

1 Bath, PA, United States
Phone: 610 248 6057

Mr.Vincent Jayaraj,

Your contact was given to me at Unity Buildings Branch of Jet Airways, Bangalore, Thankful for them as well... Now to report a case of dissatisfaction from Isha Travels (NJ) - USA and Hyderabad/Secunderabad please note the concerns for I would not prefer to travel on Jet Airways again... My husband Mark Stehly booked tickets from Isha Travels in the month of Feb-9th departure to Bangalore on round trip and when asked for travel plans it was way beyond the charges of Jet Airways and Isha Tavels charges differences, let me explain...

First Isha Travels takes the booking from US then they do not respond to the changes in the tickets and demands monies beyond the range of Jet Airways charges. My husband stepped to Bangalore with no problems but when we asked to postpone the reservation done in the month of February to March we were told to deposit $350/- from the Isha Travels after so many calls from us (now who is gonna bear the cost of calls from Bangalore to Hyderabad). After much panicking till the travel date came closer we asked them to give the account number of Isha Travels in 48 hrs we got 3 different account numbers bearing individual names, that means individual account numbers for the deposit monies. After little precautionary a manager at Isha Travels Hyderabad gave me Isha Travels real account number at ICICI Bank, then we had deposited the money by then.

Upon checking with Jet Airways over phone we were told to do deposit of Rs.8000/- so we did the same visiting the Jet Airways on our own, we did the changes over the reservation. However this amount was concealed by Isha Travels with procrastination and failure to act on time creating unnecessary anxiety to customers like us with Jet Airways.

Second time my husband booked again one round trip and one way ticket from Bangalore to Newark (NJ). We were told by Isha Travels to deposit money for the changes in the reservation, so I decided to check on Jet Airways they did not charge any... not a single penny on my husband trip back to USA.

Now the ticket in my name Sunitha N Stehly have ticket booked for Sept-2nd which was canceled today by me, even after several calls to Isha Travels NJ, there were no proper person who lead us for timely actions... After one week I got it done in Bangalore at my own cost (Transportation/phone calls). Why do we have travel agents if they cannot do simple changes/cancellations over the customer.

I express to know the fare how much was and request for full claimant of refund after cancellation charges of Rs.2200/- agreed by me and to be payable at India, since Isha Travels, Hyderabad is clueless about it over the talks I had with Mr.Raadha Krishnan.

My question to Jet Airways, why the heck the customer is put at risk in claiming the cancellation amount directly from the airways. Why is no check on the travel agents over charging customers and the differences of cost fare and basic fare. I do not prefer to travel with Jet Airways if the same service is meted on me repeatedly, for every mistake there is once and forgiven or forgotten but here there is repeated and none seem to be concerned.

I better deal directly with the flight carriers or change my travel agent.

Please check the concerns with Isha Travels:

My Details:

Sunitha N Stehly
E-ticket – [protected]
PNR – IXVKEH
Cancellation Ref – R081331
Bangalore – Jet Airways
I agree for Rs.2200 cancellation applicable fee and no more, if Isha Travels deducts more they would be reported for the same.

Thanks and have a great evening.

-Sunitha N Stehly.