ISG marketing A.K.A KSW Marketing AKA World Access Marketing / The newest name of this unethical company is ISG marketing

1 300-2 Route 17 South Suite 1 Second floorLodi, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-472-2400 or 973-837-1801

I was lucky because I detected that there was something fishy about is-g marketing. My contribution is simply to say that the scheme formerly known as KSW Marketing, Titan Marketing, World Access Marketing, Smart Circle, Magnum Marketing, Choice Promotional Group, 3W, Titan, Platinum Promotions now also goes by IS-G Marketing. So heads up. People affiliated with these deceptive companies include Ken Weintraub, Jennifer Patrick, Carolyn James, Paul Wyatt (director of ISG Marketing) and Tony Rodriguez (affiliated with Magnum Marketing)

Da

Comments

• Ke
      17th of Mar, 2009

Now they are ECS Marketing, and they are still pulling the same tricks...

Caution to all of those entry-level candidates out there, "ECS" Marketing (516) 304-5961 is a FRAUD!

• Wi
      14th of Apr, 2009

make sure you add ASL Marketing with Rich Del Cervo as head. they are a complete scam. i wasted almost a year with them and relocated 3 times with them, just to get ###ed over. so watch out.

• Ta
      12th of May, 2009

Add Fast Track in Chicago, which really is Magnum MAC and ASL Marketing. I am SO glad I researched this scam before I wasted my time and gas going to an interview. As a seasoned professional I am not interested in trolling Home Depot 72hrs/wk for cabinet refacing prospects and I am certainly not going door-to-door like a high school kid selling magazines!

• Co
      25th of Jun, 2009

This is a scam. Please file compliants with Better Business Bureau http://www.bbb.org/us/ and http://complaint.ic3.gov.The more complients, the increased likely hood that these people can be stopped.

• Mi
      27th of Jul, 2009

ASL Marketing is now ACTION Marketing Group or ACTION Group (ASL or Actions Speak Louder is still on thier card and on a plaque in the office), with Rich Del Cervo still as it's head. They are connected to Smart Circle and share an office with Nine Zero Marketing in Elmsford, NY. Shady people at best, con artists at worst. Avoid at all costs.

• Ke
      5th of Aug, 2009

I work at ACTION marketing and this couldnt be further from the truth, if you dont believe me go down to the office and ask every single employee that works there. PLEASE. And we share and office with the NY promotional Group. Get your lies straight if your going to go online and be slanderous.

• Cr
      10th of Aug, 2009

I have looked into a job with Fuzion marketing? Same phone number. Is this scamas well?

• Sl
      21st of Nov, 2009

To Keith27,

I'm not sure how you could possibly defend such a scam artist company. Have they brainwashed you? I have looked deep into these companies (specifically IS-G Inc because they wanted me to interview) and all I have found are complaints! And I'm sure EVERY person in the office will defend it, THEY WORK THERE! You're just as much a scam artist as they are and why would any of you working in the office say it was a scam? LoL You are ridiculous. Walking through shopping centers attempting to sell sports tickets for $50 while you only make $12 for yourself is NOT marketing. It's called SCALPING. You people are no better than the guys standing outside Madison Square Garden trying to sell tickets before the show. Enjoy your pathetic job.

• Fk
      5th of Dec, 2009

They are also called Heat Inc. There's definitely something funky about them.

201 Willowbrook Blvd. Ste. 403
    Wayne, NJ 07470
    973-837-1801

• Pr
      10th of Dec, 2009

thanks to this website i decided to attend my interview with Heat Group Inc. today, i wasn't completely sure if it was a scam company but now im starting to believe it. I sent my resume and a day later got an email to call them for an interview. The next day they called me to schedule an interview. If this was a REAL company i doubt they would be trying soo hard to get a entry level recent grad with no real experience to come in. I missed this interview and didnt call (rude i know but who cares they are frauds anyway_. And i just received an email asking to reschedule an interview because they assumed that i got lost.

My friend worked for Magnum Marketing and i heard terrible stories about having to go door to door to 150 houses a day in the pouring rain in a business suit and got paid ###. My ex worked for World Access Marketing and tried to sell sporting event tickets via B2B.

After reading this the entries above i put two and two together..

• Ho
      13th of Mar, 2010

over the summer i went to an interview with rich del cervo in elmsford ny. he asked me questions that had no relation to any job and gave me no information about what i would be doing at ASL even when i asked. he then put my resume on a pile of about 50 other resumes, and realising how bad this looked, he took my resume off the pile and said, " whoops that is the pile of people i wont be calling back." a few days later when he tried to set up a "second interview" which is really an attempt to get you to work for them for free for a day, i did not answer the phone and i kept forwarding the calls to my voicemail. upon doing this i recieved a threatening voice mail from rich saying that i don't know who he is and i should be careful how i treat people like him. he also said i would never work in the baltimore, dc area(where i go to school) again because he knows many people in the area and he would call them about me. well now i have a real job in DC where im not going door to door or selling stuff in Home Depot. I get a salary, not paid on commission which equals out to less than minimum wage. I wasted an entire day interviewing for this company. Ive also heard theyve moved since being in Elmsford so be careful people

• Sb
      1st of Jun, 2010

The way I see it, it seems like mostly you are posting your opinions as fact. Lots of people work on commission and make a very good living doing so. You are living in a fantasy world if you think there is a salary and an office waiting for every person who is currently unemployed. Just because something is door to door and commission only doesn't mean it is a scam at all. Furthermore, I have heard a little about the sporting tickets and I believe it is excellent marketing for the team. The tickets are sold at a discounted rate and bring people into the stadium who would not normally go to a game. The team loses money on the tickets but makes it up in concessions and other items they sell. FYI, scalping is only considered illegal if it is within 1000 feet of the stadium. Just my two cents

• As
      17th of Jun, 2010

rich del cervo has now moved to Tarry Town NY. these guys are def a scam trying to get people to do door to door sales and promising them a management position within 6 months total bs avoid at all cost. The name they went by was action group marketing.

27th of Aug, 2010

trust me - i've worked there, it's a complete scam and waste of anyone's time. i'm all about working hard for your money, and putting the hours in to do so. however, walking from one person's door to the next all day long for $200 a week? with no promise of growth or anything? i think you'd have to be pretty brainwashed to do that. there are plenty other sales/marketing jobs out there who treat their employees much better, and provide a broad range of opportunities. who wants to put the time/energy in, without seeing any results? how does that even make sense? one of the above statements was 100% correct. rich delcervo keeps PILES of resumes on his desk (he tries to do 35 interviews a day, when in reality, only 12 will show up because the others figured out it's a scam). he tries to create a "fear of loss" tactic to make each "applicant" feel like there are so many others who are dying for the position. give me a break - i don't know about you, but i wouldn't want to work for someone who lies for a living. not exactly a great business model, but then again, this "company" doesn't abide by any values whatsoever.

• Se
      1st of Sep, 2010

Heat Inc in Wayne NJ is a complete waste of your time. The first thing I noticed was shady was I had been reciving e-mails from "Green Impulse Marketing" about the interview process and went to the first interview. It was five minutes long and they gave me a second interview that was supposed to be 2 hours. They don't really tell you what you will be doing, just promotions for a home improvement company. I read the comments on this site that day and realized what I was getting into. I knew it would be a scam but I went anyway just to check it out knowing I could just walk out at any time. I get there and the first thing they want me to do is sign a waiver saying any products I sell today I will not receive any percentage of the income. I read the paper gave it back to the secretary and walked out. I was not gonna waste 2 hours selling products when that is exactly what they said the job wasn't. I might as well work for Cutco if I wanted to do that. STAY AWAY!!! Beware of "Heat Inc" as well as "Green Impulse Marketing"

• Sc
      9th of Sep, 2010

The first thing I noticed about HGI Inc., located in Wayne, NJ is that I saw an arrow in the building toward a suite saying HEAT, Inc. I asked the secretary if this was HGI and she said, "Yes." The position was for an entry level assistant manager. I went in and filled out a relatively simple application, noticing that all the other people in there were young. They called me in and among questions I thought were illegal, sketchy, and irrelevant to ask was, 'Do you have any siblings?' I replied yes. How many? 1 sister. 'Older or younger?' What does she do, and I replied with what she did. He introduced the company as a home improvement type of business and that he had many big customers like Home Depot and several other big names.

Then I noticed he wasn't writing anything down but put 2 lines on the application. He asked me another question twice almost like he was disinterested. Then he told me that I would be invited back the next day to follow him around as well as other executives to a retail area to promote the company for a couple hours and that it will be explained in more detail tomorrow. I figured this was pretty vague, but I went back to the office anyway since I figured the experience might be valuable.

I went TODAY, in and the first thing the secretary did was hand me a waiver called, 'An Interview Waiver.' I walked out and called my dad asking him what he thought, and he said he was suspicious but to ask them about it more in detail. Then I came back in 10 min. later seeing about 8 other people waiting in business suits in the waiting room. The secretary asked me if I was finished signing, and I said no before I sign it I was wondering why they have this waiver and what I was going to do exactly for the job? She replied, 'I don't know I am just the secretary, but I can get you one of the hiring managers with which to speak.' I said okay. The hiring manager called me in and asked me what questions do I have about the contract. I said once again what is the purpose of this waiver? I have never had to sign one for an interview before. He said, 'Have you ever been on a full day interview?' I said no. He said 'well thats why you didn't sign a waiver.' This sounded sketchy as 2 to 3 hours isn't really a full day and why would you have to sign an waiver? The waiver was contradictory saying in one way that I won't get paid, and then in another sentence it said sales for the day will be based off of commission. When I asked if I could get back to him he told me good luck with my job search. I will look at this as a learning experience and that I now know about scams and what to look for.

By the way, I got a call today for an interview for Five Line Marketing, and they said that they are in the home improvement industry as well. She didn't give details on the job only that it was entry level management. I won't fall for that twice. I asked her if HEAT Inc. was her competitor and she said, 'No.' I myself didnt know first hand about HGI aka HEAT Inc., and her being in the same industry it was sketchy that she said no so quickly how would she know about HEAT Inc. I figured I would tell people about Five Line Marketing sounding very similar to HGI aka HEAT Inc. Don't waste your time going there unless you want to have an experience of wasting knowing what a scam place looks like.

• Ra
      13th of Sep, 2010

I went today to Heat in Wayne for a interview and I thought something was weird b/c the office looks like [censor]. At first i thought maybe the office was being remodel, but anyway. Also, I thought it was weird how unprofessional the interviewer was. They asked me back for the next day, after telling them i currently have a full time job they asked if i could come between 5:30-6pm for two hours, something seemed weird. I just declined based on the fact that something seemed weird. (Glad I did after reading all this)!

• Ko
      28th of Sep, 2010

they are now calling themselves G.I. MARKETING INC
    the address on my email was 201 Willowbrook Blvd ste 402 wayne NJ, 07470 phone# 973-837-9200 Katherine or KAT is the one who has been emailing and calling. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!

29th of Sep, 2010

again what is this scam?

• Sc
      7th of Oct, 2010

Maggie 2728 is protecting the scam. Maggie2728 also commented on the company called G.I. Marketing, where she said she works for. Maggie, why would you comment on the HGI company complaint section IF you only work at G.I. MARKETING!!? These companies are one in the same and both scams. They are both in the home improvement market...as they put it.

The company changes names constantly to not get caught in the scam. They have gone from ISG, to HEAT GROUP INC., to HGI, to Green Impulse Marketing and all the names above. NOW the most recent is G.I. Marketing!

THE SCAM GOES AS FOLLOWS:
    You come in for an interview after being called and emailed in the same day that you are perfect for the position.

You are asked to a second 'interview' meaning you are doing FREE LABOR for a couple hours by signing an 'inteview waiver.' They aim at recent graduates since they have inexperience in sniffing out a scam company.

You work by selling coupons for no pay the first day, and if you decide to say then...

You get hired you work for peanuts...stay and work for little pay. Then those underpaid people hire more suckers to do the work for free for a day, get money off the free labor.

This goes on until the company gets caught and then the company changes their name and or location. This is so they cannot be looked up on complaint board sites, and can same more people. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!

Does this ring a bell, Maggie?