Isecurevap / Fraudulent charges and I don't know how to stop them

I received the phone call from the company Isecurevap. The guy told me that my computer was harmed and contained many viruses. They worked with Microsoft, and therefore they knew about problems. I paid them $200 for the services, and these scammers continued to charge me every month. I tried to reach them and stop these charges, but no one replied. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Na
Apr 19, 2014

More Isecurevap Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ga
      5th of May, 2014

They contacted me also and I would not pay; but, they locked my computer with a password! After I shut off my computer they called again and asked me if I had turned on my computer again. I did and he had put a lock with a password on it. Sly little ###. (sorry for the profanity, but slugs like this should be squished.)

• Cv
      10th of Jun, 2014

Got a call from these guys this morning and hung up after "your computer is reporting problems and we can fix them." No, they are not in my computer, and no I will not let them in. These scammers need to go to jail.

6th of May, 2016

Isecure VAP are the biggest scammers. They got hold of my bank account and transferred $2000. I have reported them to the FBI & Better Business Bureau. I wish they get caught and prisoned. Isecure VAP rip off people and I was SCAMMED.