ISEC Inc. / wrongfull termination

1 South San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 510-490-1333

I started working as a aprenties carpenter with ISEC hier on 10-15-99 foreman was anthonie rengetee.
on 06-10-06 I was promoted to foreman, those were the happyest days of my life. my wife and family was very proud of me. being the forman at genentech was like a drime come true working for the worlds biggest tech-bio company recofiguring there laboratories to make better use of emty space.
there was another forman name henry martinez that was doing very bad things, drugs during work, taking laboratory furniture to the ricycle center for cash during work hours, going home early and get for a full day.
one day the office calls me to tell me that im just under bugget on my projects. i was very surprise, i went to the office and found out that henry was adding his time and other carpenters to my projects for the last three months. thats when I told on him to my superintendent anthonie rengetee. all he told was walt just let the water run on the river these time. one week later I was fired for lack of communication with no warning, or wrighting notice. so there every time I think about it, I get sad but I live it up to GOD to give me stringth.

Comments

• Hu
      23rd of Jan, 2013

Ive worked for that mother###er and him same as Vince, Wade and Sean are all a bunch of ###s and pussies. They are scared of losing their position. So if you know more, are a better (carpenter) installer, they get rid of you. As carpenters they're worth ###. Even Dave Chisdick is an ###. But I guess the company likes this kind of people because they can control them how ever they want. They like people that are ### suckers, and if you are a good one you climb up the ladder, like all there other foreman that they have as their favorites.
    Ken Zad is awesome as well as Scott Koerber, they treat people with respect and get the job done. Unfortunately I didn't get to work too much with these guys, I learned a lot from them.

• Hi
      19th of Jun, 2014

I notice this guy didn't put his name on this review he sounds very disgruntled.I guess as a carpenter he is not very good or he would be working.Maybe he needs to get a job at wallmart.