Iron GYM / Have not received product yet

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I've been waiting now since December 11th for the Iron Gym to arrive. I paid an additional fee to have it delivered quicker. It is now January 8th and I have yet to see a delivery but my credit card has been charged the fee (which fee was more than stated on their website). I'm very dissatisfied. You can't even get someone to return a phone call or an email. I don't know if this company even exists anymore! Don't buy it from them directly. They have this product at Walgreens and Walmart.

Ju

Comments

• Ba
      29th of Dec, 2008
    Iron GYM - prder not received
    Ontel Products Corporation
    Fairfield
    New Jersey
    Phone: 8004281600
    irongym.com

I ordered this product on November 22, 2008 for my son for Christmas, had it shipped to his address in WA, he has yet to get this iron gym. The amount of $79.98 has already been deducted from my account. I would appreciate some answers.

Barbara Smith

4 linda street
    Woburn
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 781-933-1856

have yet to recieve product odered 6 weeks before x-mas still no iron gym and it was a gift and now x-mas is long over wesley raines 980 main st #14
    woburn, mass 01801
    781-933-1856

• Je
      23rd of Jan, 2009
    Iron GYM - CREDIT CARD CHARGED TWICE

I ORDERED THE IRON GYM BACK IN OCTOBER, 08...FINALLY RECEIVED IT IN JANUARY, HOWEVER THEY JUST SENT ME ANOTHER ONE. I ONLY ORDERED 1...THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN...I'M CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. MAY I SUGGEST YOU ALL FOLLOW SUIT. GOOD LUCK!

• Ga
    Grand Rapids
    Michigan
    Phone: 6166084696
    gastonth1ag@aol.com

They cash the check with the promise of free ab straps, just pay the 7.99 shipping and handeling, they cash the check may 13 it's june!!!

• Tu
      10th of Jan, 2012

My order of Ab Straps was never received. They had no problem charging my credit card $7.99. Seems like their business strategy is hope most people will forget about it. Do not deal with this company!