Iron GYM / unauthorized charge

12154 Montague AvePacoima, CA, United States Review updated:
4.4
Phone: 1-800-428-1600
I ordered the iron gym but was also charged for push up equipment. Customer service was terrible, after 3 phone calls, inlcuding one to corporate, still have not received a credit to my credit card.
Sj

Comments

Ja
  4th of Dec, 2008
I have done the same waiting on the order I told i did not want. They charged me with 5 items over 300.00 to my card. They sent on the 26 of Nov. but sent me e-mail on the 29 of Nov. witch they are closed on that day. So now i have to send all 6 boxes back to get my money back.
Va
  14th of Apr, 2009
How did you get the corporate number and do you have it to pass along? I was injured when it fell out of the door frame onto my head which sent me to the hospital with a laceration to the head and severe concussion. I called the CS rep and she would not give me any information on the Corporate office and I have been very unsucessful at finding it on the internet.
Ry
  21st of May, 2009
I also received a concussion when it slipped out, I woke up in the hospital and had head trauma for weeks. I have insurance and the bills i received are exceeding $3000.