Iron GYM / Rush processing fee

Iron Gym shipping fee is a scam; especially the "Rush Processing" fee.
I ordered on the 8th of Dec. suppose to have left on 10th. I thought I was paying for rush delivery but they flip floped when I called to see why I had not received the item. today is the 20th of Dec. and I still haven't received the order. I t was a xmas gift. The shipping fee of 27.98 was to have included rush processing but rush processing means "rushing the item out of the warehouse not rush delivery. They did offer to refund the rush processing part of the shipping charge. But why charge for it in the first place? If you get it out the warehouse faster, shouldn't it be shipped faster? Plus, all you get are crazy explanations from customer service. They sent me to "irongymorderstatus.com" and it a site that is a work in process. The site is indeed a scam. It doesnot help with any order status. I quess I'll receive my gift in jan.09

Bc

Comments

• Ex
      22nd of Dec, 2008
    Iron GYM - Refund

I refused delivery of this item - the post office returned it to the company. I epected to see a refund on the credit card statment, but I saw was an additional charge for the item!! I still have been unable to speak with someone directly in customer service to refund both charges on my account. Especially since I DON'T have the product!! This is too much!! Signed EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED!!

• De
      24th of Dec, 2008
    Iron GYM - Order not received
    Iron Gym
    California

I ordered the Iron Gym back on Nov.11th. they put the wrong address on the order. Even though they have my phone number no one has tried to contact me. I have even tried calling their customer dervice number and I continue to hear a message saying they are to busy to answer because of the amount of calls coming in and then the call ends.
    It is now Dec.24th. and I have yet to hear from anyone.

DEW

• Su
      4th of Feb, 2009

does anyone know the phone number to customer service of iron gym. wondering where my order is...

• Ki
      17th of Mar, 2009

lol. your fault for refusing delivery...why would you order it then do that? lame...