Irishfanshop.com / No order received, no response to calls.

1 PA, United States Review updated:

On August 6th, I placed an order for an infant outfit and baby socks for a baby shower for a Notre Dame fan. The shower took place on September 13 so I assumed the gift would arrive in plenty of time. I received email confirmation on August 7, saying my order would be sent in 4-7 days. On August 22, I began calling the toll free number and emailing the company regarding my order. I always goet voice mail when I call and no one ever called back, even though I called well over 20 times and sent 15 emails.

On September 11, I gave up and contacted my credit card company to report the non receipt of my order. I also contacted the BBB.

Lf

Comments

• Br
      21st of Nov, 2009

My experience with them was very similar. I placed an order and received an e-mail confirmation that the order would ship in 4-7 days. After 3 weeks went by, I called and e-mailed them at least 6 times over the course of a few weeks with no response. I paid via Paypal and contacted them for help. However, the transaction is still showing as pending so Irishfanshop.com never actually collected my money, they can still take out the money at any time. Payplal said they can't help and to contact Irishfanshop to cancel my order. They have not responded and now I don't know if I should try to locate the item (gift) elsewhere. Very annoying and unprofessional.

• Ke
      28th of Nov, 2009

I had the same experience. My gift was never delivered and I called and emailed the company countless times trying to find out what the problem was. I never got a hold of anyone so I finally contacted my credit card company and got my money back. Do NOT buy from them, irishfanshop.com is aweful!!

• Bu
      12th of Dec, 2009

DO NOT BUY FROM IRSHFANSHOP.COM!!! I placed an order and never received it. They didn't respond to my numerous e-mails or phone calls. Total scam!

• Sh
      22nd of Dec, 2009

IRISH FAN SHOP SUCKS AND THEY ARE FRAUDULENT!!! BUYER's STAY AWAY!!! I also ordered an item online and used PayPal on Dec. 5 and never received the item. Numerous phone calls and emails went unanswered. So far the money was not taken out of my Paypal account.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Mi
      9th of Feb, 2010

We actually received our merchandise, but when returned for a different size, the replacement has not shown up. Again, no answer on the phone, no reply to messages or email. I have contacted the university to let them know this site is a scam; I will also contact the BBB of Pennsylvania.

• Kn
      28th of Feb, 2010

I bought stuff from these guys back in september. Half my order was backordered and said that it would be here in 4-7 days. Contacted BBB of PA and still haven't heard or got my merchandise. Now Irishfanshop.com sends me emails of deals going on. I reply to them that I never got the rest of my order and haven't got a reply back.

• Mt
      2nd of Aug, 2010

I've been trying to contact them for 2 months!!! I got a shirt from them and needed to get a different size. They sent me a prepaid envelope to return shirt #1, and they sent me out shirt #2. All is well except they charged me for both shirts, and they never took off the charge for shirt #2. I know that if I don't get through to a live person, they will never return my calls or emails. So sad:(

• Un
      27th of Sep, 2010

I ordered something and was charged on August 27, 2010. It is now September 24, 2010. I have left 5 messages and emails and no replies thus far. I ordered a baby dress.

• Ju
      7th of Oct, 2010
    Irishfanshop.com - did not receive order
    Irishfanshop.com
    Missouri

Do not buy from this company. Ordered a t shirt for Christmas. Shirt never arrived and no response to my repeated attempts to contact them. Charged to my credit card. Go through the Notre Dame Bookstore!

• If
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Horrible service!!! I have not received Christmas presents that I ordered on Dec. 13th. The emails won't go through and when you call good luck on getting a LIVE reprsentative. Goes directly to voicemail and they don't call you back. I did alot of online shopping this year and Irishfan shop the worst. Anyone buying ND gifts go to Notre Dame Bookstore site. They are wonderful!!! I will never order from Irishfanshop again. What's really disturbing is all these complaints and they don't seem to care about fixing the problems. Pitiful!!!

• Sw
      5th of Feb, 2011

I thought I was the only one that has had this unbelievable experience. I received my item fairly timely but returned it for a larger size. They responded quickly to my email to get a RA number. Sent it back on Dec 13, 2010 and as of Feb. 4, 2011 have never seen it. I have emailed 10 times and called and left messages 5. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS COMPANY?!!

• Nd
      25th of Apr, 2011

Recently purchased authentic notre dame jersey from them and a practice t-shirt. Received them within the 7-10 day delivery time, maybe sooner. T-shirt was a SMALL, instead of the LARGE I had ordered. Contacted them and they immediately replied. Sent me the right size t-shirt along with a prepaid envelope. Was charged accordingly for order. Surprised to see complaints, maybe they cleaned up their alleged acts recently. Wonderful experience and they always offer 10 - 15% off order and recently offered a 20% discount.

• Jr
      29th of Sep, 2011

order several baby items on sept 21 2001 around 8pm and requested next day delivery. I was expecting to recieve them friday being that wednesday business day was over and figured thursday they would get order ready and ship. Been over a week and still have not recieved items. Placed several phone calls and emails to business and never heard nothing back. Also contacted better business bureau. Now waiting for response so i can finally resolve this issue. Sad thing is i orderd from here several times and never had a problem with anything. Now all of a sudden when u want something the most it dont work out

• Le
      19th of Oct, 2012

I ordered a fans cave sign on Oct 2nd and as of Oct 19th I have not received. Made a number of calls and e-mails with no reply. You can only get voice mail. I have contacted the BBB and filed a complaint. From what I read it may not do any good. Stay away!!!

• Ec
      7th of Feb, 2013

I agree with every single negative complaint about this company. DO NOT use their services!! I also contacted the BBB but I'm not sure that did as much as I would've liked. I did request my order to be completely cancelled and they did refund the money but I changed my banking account to be safe. Again, horrible customer service and very shady procedures. Agree with Leroy - STAY AWAY!!!