Irishfanshop.com / Order not filled, company won't respond

1 Enola, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-633-6682

I submitted an order weeks ago for 3 infant clothing items. The website showed availability of all 3 items as "Usually ships the next business day." I've been waiting... waiting... finally received an email saying the order had shipped. When I looked at the tracking information 2 days later on the usps site though, usps says that they are still waiting to receive the package from the shipper. I ordered this as a Christmas gift, weeks in advance, and I know it's not coming. I tried calling to cancel the order but no one will answer the phone - it goes to voice mail. I've left messages but no one will respond. I should've done more homework, because I see now that this company has an F rating from BBB and too many complaints to count. Do not order from them - there are too many other websites with the same/similar ND merchandise that aren't so shady.

Kd

Comments

• Da
      7th of Aug, 2011

im not very happy with this company, I ordered a couple plaques for my husband for our anniversary, because he's a diehard fan .our anniversary is on july 29th so i ordered it on july 2nd, well it got here late and BROKEN!!! i sent out an email and they said they would send it ASAP no charge!! well I got the package late and it wasnt even the right thing they sent me another sighn that i already have so now i have 2 that i don't need, and still don't have what i ordered t obegain with!!! and on top of that now they wont write back and there stupid phone keeps going to voicemail!! can't we get a real f-ing pearson to talk to!! so fed up.