Irish Mobile Lottery Promotion In Uk

Posted:

clearance charge

IRISH MOBILE LOTTERY PROMOTION IN UK
United Kingdom
I have recived a phone call from Mr.Diplomat Mike John from global max Courier company, UK.Ph: No.09654641830, and insisting to pay Rs. 36, 000 INR to deliver me the Prize amount announced by Irish Lottery. If its true why dont you deliver the prize amount me and I shall pay the Customs charges after receiving the prize amount.

V Jayasankar
SHQ BSF UPR (BAGAFA)
PO/PS SANTIR BAZAR
STATE TRIPURA - 799144
INDIA
919862890629 & 9862862941
Complaint comments Comments (31) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Lottery Scams
More Irish Mobile Lottery Promotion In Uk Complaints & Reviews
Irish Mobile Lottery Promotion In Uk - lottery [78]

Comments

N  28th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
i have a message in my phone that you won 700000GBP .so you can tell me what is this in my email gmandyal@gmail.com or in mobile +919459053561
N  1st of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Irish mobile lottery promotion in uk
United kingdom
Roonyn_james2020@live.com

I have recived a phone call from mr. diplomat mike john from global max courier company, uk. ph: no.09654641830, and insisting to pay rs. 700000 inr to deliver me the prize amount announced by irish lottery. if its true why dont you deliver the prize amount me and I shall pay the customs charges after receiving the prize amount.

Mohan prasad
Purani godawn road,
Gaya (bihar) india
India

Mob no. 9934464602

Account no. 1967000102518189 punjab national bank (india)
N  5th of Sep, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I have message in my phone from tm-pleasant that you won 700, 000gbp in irish int, l mobile draw to claim, so you can tell me what is this in my email - chetia_utpal@yahoo.co.in or in mobile no - 9435106669 (m) or 9435139409 (r).
N  10th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
I received an sms tm-pleasant which reads that my mobile no. won 700, 000gbp in irishint, l mobile draw and to claim the prize contact mr roonyn james via email (roonym_james2020@live.com). I therefore want to know the next stage i. e how much I have to pay to claim the prize.
A  10th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
I received an sms from tm-pleasant which reads that my mobile no. won 700, 000gbp in irish int, l mobile draw and to claim the prize contact mr roonyn james via email (roonym_james2020@live.com). I therefore want to know the next stage i. e how much I have to pay to claim the prize. my mobile no. ii think you know my dear company.
N  8th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have a messease in my phone that I won 700000 gbp in irish int. from ta-plasement. so how I claim the prize money please tell. ph no.9435743555 email nabajyotigogoi94@yahoo.co.in
N  19th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have received an sms from tm-desmond, they says that yor mobile num. win 700000 gbp in irish int. mobile lottery for claims contact mr. rooney via email. email id is rooneyjames1@live.com... so tell me what is this? my mob. mun. is 9825107734...
N  29th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have one message
>irish promo your cell won 7, 00, 000 pounds pls contact dr. david=447014275
N  9th of Nov, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I have message in my phone from tm-goodluck that you won 700, 000 gbp in irish int, this is complete cheating. so becarefull of all others. any message to call cyber crime intteligence of india
N  7th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Legally I ask govt to dclare whether the draws
N  7th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
i have recievd todey to deposet 36000 rs i n accont of mr aqeel khan, acc number 30670095225 and pan number bkvpk3344k.sbi new delhi branch.for grtting irish claim prize.what should i do .i request you to help me fast on my mobile number +91 9177950725.please sir help me fast
N  27th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I recive amassage in my mobil that I won $4000000 from Irish mobil lottoery plz can u help it this true u can send and email rassian_goodguy@hotmail.com
N  25th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
sir i received email that i have won 500000pounds from irish mobile draw is it a fake or real i want 2 know immediately pls help me sir pls email me at yssh23@yahoo.com
N  25th of Jun, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Is this true??? I have won 700, 000 pounds, pls replay me as soon as...in sanjeeb. bose008@gmail.com
Pls rep. me...
N  25th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Pls contact me, I cant decide where to invest this mony...
A  8th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
The promotion department irish lottery complaints - is the prize money real.
Fake, fruad&chetter. company, beware, be alert

The promotion department irish lottery complaints - is the prize money real? no.

Tii today I have not get a prize money
12th september2010

Chetter&fruad inot get a prize money till today

As soon as payment online net banking. bank to bank transfer.
Till to day I can't get a prize money.12th september2010.
Gourab majumdar
Son of late ramendra nath majumdar.

Till now not gt a prize money8thoctober2010

Email: gaurab. majumdar@yahoo.com

Email:gourabm@gmail.com

Son of ramendra majumdar

26 days ago by gaurab [send email]
The promotion department irish lottery complaints - is the prize money real.

Tii today I have not get a prize money
12th september2010

Chetter&fruad inot get a prize money till today

Gourab majumdar
Son of late ramendra nath majumdar.

Till now not gt a prize money8thoctober2010

Email: gaurab. majumdar@yahoo.com

Email:gourabm@gmail.com

Son of ramendra majumdar
N  29th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
H. no 1-52 (vi) godukondla (m) chinthapally (di) nalgonda b. srinu s|o late sathaiah
A  29th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Good day gaurab. majumdarthursday, december 16, 2010 12:07 pmfrom: "sir richard stagg kcmg" add sender to contactsto: gaurab. majumdar@yahoo. comgood day gaurab. majumdar,

Your winning amount was send to my office and I want to inform you that will received your details and your winning amount as been in our office and all you have to do is that you are to pay for the delivery expenses and because the irish company office did not make a deposit on your behalf for the security keeping and delivery charges for your winnings, also want to inform you that we paid the cot charges to bank to release to us your winning amount. more also you can find the delivery expense detail below and read to your understanding, because will are send an officer to you state who will be incharge of completing the transfer of the amount into your account with the of the company instruction and the british high commission.

Delivery package contains
An original certificate of weight
Bonded d. d.
Hp pavilion entertainment pc-hp pavilion dv6 series {windows vista}{laptop}
A face-cap and t-shirt from irish comapany international lottery company.
Colure of parcel:... brown
Length of days:... two days

Note: you are to be informed that since it has been confirmed to us that you are the soul beneficiary to the winning funds here in our possession, therefore you are responsible for making the payment for the delivery charges that will enable our delivery officer to proceed down to your doorstep for the completion of the delivery to you. be noted that this charges is to be used for the following needs.

Delivery expenses.

1) flight booking.
2) hotel reservation.
3) transportation fees.
4) airport tax clearance fee.
5) safe keeping of winning funds.
For the above details you have been required to make a payment of 30, 500 india rupees

be noted that the above requirement is been needed towards the completion of your delivery to your doorstep and this amount has to be paid after the duration of 24hours after this notification.

For further information required or query please feel very free to call on our help desk.

We await your response shortly.

British high commissioner new delhi
Name: sir richard stagg kcmg
Address: british high commission, new delhi, india
British high commission
Chanakyapuri
New delhi 110021
Tell:+919582375964

Please note that this number is for emergencies pertaining to british nationals only. queries of any other kind will not be entertained.
you are hereby instructed to contact the british high commission new delhi with the above information given to you for the release of your winning funds there in their possession presently.
N  28th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
i want my comments
A  28th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Fw: re: this is a fraud case.2010
Friday, december 31, 2010 10:50 pm
From:
This sender is domainkeys verified
"gaurab majumdar"
View contact details
To:
Headservicequality@icicibank.com
Cc:
"gaurab. majumdar" , gourabm@gmail.com
Message contains attachments
1 file (30kb)

* job and lotter scam - 7 december 2010. docjob and lotter scam - 7 december 2010. doc

— on fri, 12/31/10, md. sirajuddin@fco.gov. uk wrote:

from: md. sirajuddin@fco.gov. uk
subject: re: this is a fraud case.2010
to: gaurab. majumdar@yahoo.com
date: friday, december 31, 2010, 5:12 pm

dear mr majumdar,

thank you for your enquiry.

I regert to inform you that there are a lot of online scam going on, on lottery and job offer. therefore, we have already posted a notice on our website - www.ukinindia.fco.gov.uk alerting the people that they should not fall into the trap. a page from this website is attached. please read it carefully.

we suggest that please do not pay any money to any one on this offer.in uk lottery system if you do not buy a lottery ticket, there is no question of winning a prize.

I do hope that you will find the information useful. if you need any more assistance, please feel free to contact us.

best regards

siraj

md. sirajuddin

asst. trade & investment adviser

british deputy high commission

1a, ho-chi-minh sarani

kolkata - 700 071

tel: +91-033-2288 5172 (ext.2229)

mobile: +91 90514 64442

fax:+91-033-2288 3435

e-mail: md. sirajuddin@fco.gov. uk

website: www.ukinindia.fco.gov.uk

uk trade & investment is the government organisation that helps uk-based companies succeed in the global economy and assists overseas companies to bring their high quality investment to the uk.

for further information please visit www.uktradeinvest.gov.uk

p help save paper - do you need to print this email?

from: postmaster calcu (protect)
sent: 30 december 2010 15:21
to: md sirajuddin (protect)
subject: fw: this is a fraud case.2010

from: gaurab majumdar [mailto:gaurab. majumdar@yahoo.com]
sent: 23 december 2010 08:15
to: irishdept2010@hotmail.com; roonynjames2009@hotmail.com; roonynjames10@hotmail.com; a. brown_blottboard@revenue.com; dl kolkata general (protect)
cc: gaurab. majumdar; gourabm@gmail.com
subject: fwd: this is a fraud case.2010

All email lottery are fake, fruad&cheatter
All email lottery company united king dom (u. k)

The promotion department irish lottery,
Fake, fruad&cheatter
Please serch www.google.com gourab majumdar

Fw: re: this is a fraud case.2010

— on fri, 12/31/10, md. sirajuddin@fco.gov. uk wrote:

From: md. sirajuddin@fco.gov. uk
Subject: re: this is a fraud case.2010
To: gaurab. majumdar@yahoo.com
Date: friday, december 31, 2010, 5:12 pm
Dear mr majumdar,
Thank you for your enquiry.
best regards

Siraj
Md. sirajuddin
Asst. trade & investment adviser
British deputy high commission
1a, ho-chi-minh sarani
Kolkata - 700 071
Tel: +91-033-2288 5172 (ext.2229)
Mobile: +91 90514 64442
Fax:+91-033-2288 3435
E-mail: md. sirajuddin@fco.gov. uk
Website: www.ukinindia.fco.gov.uk

Uk trade & investment is the government organisation that helps uk-based companies succeed in the global economy and assists overseas companies to bring their high quality investment to the uk.
For further information please visit www.uktradeinvest.gov.uk

 help save paper - do you need to print this email
From: postmaster calcu (protect)
Sent: 30 december 2010 15:21
To: md sirajuddin (protect)
Subject: fw: this is a fraud case.201
From: gaurab majumdar [mailto:gaurab. majumdar@yahoo.com]
Sent: 23 december 2010 08:15
To: irishdept2010@hotmail.com; roonynjames2009@hotmail.com; roonynjames10@hotmail.com; a. brown_blottboard@revenue.com; dl kolkata general (protect)
Cc: gaurab. majumdar; gourabm@gmail.com
Subject: fwd: this is a fraud case.2010
— www.ukinindia.fco.gov.uk

Jobs and lottery frauds! beware
If the offer sounds too good to be true…beware. it could be a scam.
Many people in india are being cheated with job offers and lotteries that do not exist. stop and think before you part with your money, your passport, your personal details or your current job.
Many scams may appear to come from the uk, but the criminals behind the scam are actually based in other countries.
It is likely to be a scam if:
• you receive an offer of a job about which you have no prior knowledge
• you receive an offer by email
• you are asked for your bank account details by email or phone
• you are offered cash in exchange for bank account details
• you are told you have won a lottery, but you have not bought a ticket.
If you receive a scam email:
• do not pay any money
• do not have any further contact with the originators of the email - these people are professional criminals and their aim is to exploit you and take your money and/or your personal details.
If you have been cheated because of a job or lottery scam:
• report it to the indian police authorities.
This is an international crime - investigations must be taken forward by the indian police, cbi and interpol. the british high commission has no jurisdiction to investigate or take out criminal prosecutions in india.
How to find out if a uk company is genuine:
Some job scams can be very clever. check the company's details very carefully.
Genuine uk company websites may be provided, but the contact email addresses may be false. a genuine company name may be given, but the address will be wrong. for example: genuine website - www.ukvisas.gov.uk. false contact details - ukvisas@hotmail.co. uk
• genuine uk companies are officially registered and can be checked by logging on to www.companieshouse.gov.uk
• phone the company in the uk if you are approached about a uk job
• genuine uk companies do not give a mobile number for contact details. request a landline number
• uk company addresses can be checked by logging on to: www.upmystreet.com.uk
• most genuine uk companies do not use a hotmail or yahoo type email account.
Job offers from the uk government:
• the uk government, including uk trade and investment, does not send unsolicited emails with job offers - either direct or through agents. government vacancies are advertised on official websites in the uk: www.careers-civilservice.gov.uk or in india on the british high commission's website: http://ukinindia.fco.gov.uk.
• some job scams falsely use the names and job titles of genuine high commission staff. a genuine email from an official member of staff will always be sent from our official email address - @fco.gov. uk. it will never be sent from a hotmail or yahoo type email account.
Research uk jobs and terms and conditions of employment:
Think about: the credibility of the job offer you have received.
Are the salary and benefits offered realistic? for example, for jobs in the hospitality sector, a monthly salary of £4, 000 plus benefits of free car, free health insurance, free accommodation, free flights for you and your family, plus generous leave entitlements etc are simply not credible.
• the recruitment procedure.
Genuine uk companies normally have a rigorous recruitment procedure, including a face-to-face interview. they would not usually offer a job by email;
• how you were contacted by the uk company.
For example, if you met an employee in an internet chat room who then made you a job offer, this is very likely to be a scam.
Visa fees:
Current visa fees are published on the vfs website: www.vfs-uk-in.com
• visa application forms are free of charge. information and guidance on application procedures are published on www.vfs-uk-in.com; www.ukvisas.gov.uk and www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
• british high commission staff do not ask you for payment of fees directly. visa fees are paid at vfs visa application centres where all applications are made. there are no "additional visa fees"
• the uk government does not provide or charge for "additional services" such as travel insurance, health screening checks, police checks, security checks etc.
Lottery scams:
• all genuine uk lotteries are registered and have websites
• if you did not buy a ticket, you cannot win a lottery
• uk lotteries do not email winners or refer to amounts won
• further advice on lottery-related frauds is available from the gambling commission: log on to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree