Irish Lottery United Kingdom

Posted: May 17, 2017 by

700000 gbp in irish promo uk 2017

4.8
Irishclaimsdept543@hotmail.com from this email. they are doing faulty work by sending sms,,,, or email.. now I am requested to investigate them people why they are doing this type of illegal work... and take steps to behalf of their illegal work...

We congratulate you once more for being a lucky winner on the mobile number irish lottery promotion held in the united kingdom 2017, meanwhile your winning has been sent to our affiliated courier company for delivery to bangladesh with the below details.

1.) £700, 000 (seven hundred thousand great british pounds) written in your honor.
2.) certificate of winning
3) we have also attached our diplomat passport (mr john harry) to this email for security reason.
4) scan copy of the parcel.
5) united nation letter of guarantee.

Your verification has been confirm by this irish lottery international company, and your payment of 700, 000 gbp has been approve by this company, your winnings has been dispatch on the 16th may 2017 and it will arrive on the 17th may 2017 it will only take him 10 hrs time to arrive in bangladesh, as soon as your winnings arrive bangladesh you will be contacted by our company diplomat (mr john harry) that will be bringing your funds to bangladesh, you are to pay for your country local tax clearances soon as your winnings arrived bangladesh for clearance before delivery wish is 36, 000.00 bdt to the local tax office true the diplomat instruction, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery to you same day, due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other things which is been required by the british government to make your winnings gets to you on time. you are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive bangladesh because he has other consignment to deliver after your delivery.

Meanwhile, we the entire board of director give you the go ahead to make the payment, the reason while you are ask to make the payment your self in your country, is because all winner are responsible for there country clearance, we also advise you to spend your money wisely because you are lucky.

Note: the payment is for tax registration in your country so that once our assign diplomat handover to you, you will not be questioned by your government how did you get this amount.

However, kindly be inform that you are to provide fee of your stamp duty/notarization tax clearance (36, 000.00 bdt) to our representative for remittance to the customs on your behalf before he can come to your residence to deliver your prize to you same day.

All orders not delivered within (24hrs) from the day of arrival of your diplomat will lead to return of your parcel to the promo organization as unclaimed package and your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you as stated by the irish lottery company team.

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a hard cover insurance policy (hcip), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. this is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the british national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.

Yours sincerely,
Rooney james.
Tel: +447833877662
Complaint comments Comments (54)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Arts & Humanities

Comments

N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    -10 Votes
Hello sir, i have just get a sms on my phone that i have won (700000 GBP). Now what have to do me?
N  18th of Jul, 2017 by    -8 Votes
Hello sir, i have just get a sms on my phone that i have won (700000 GBP). Now what to do me?
I am agree your condition. Please send procedure plan.
N  24th of Jul, 2017 by    -6 Votes
i also get massage ..that sms give a gmail irishdept0093@gmail.com to contract. this a fake address or not plese answer me??
N  3rd of Aug, 2017 by    -2 Votes
What is it??

N  4th of Aug, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Hello sir. I have got a sms on my phone that I have won the lottery 700000gbp. now what I have to do. name - md. abdul ahad. vill.-kobiraji. post - jagothshi 3200. upozila - moulvibazar sodor. moulvibazar. bangladesh. phone-01720401954. email - mrahad89@gmail.com
A  7th of Aug, 2017 by    -4 Votes
hlw sir,
last night i also get a sms for irishdept0093@gmail.com
this mail
by won the lottery
now what can i do???
N  1st of Sep, 2017 by    +3 Votes
@Anawer Khan hello i have a got a message that i have a won a lottery 700000bdt .now what i have to do.name shahriar hossain dip, phone number 01750002609, FB account shahriar hossain dip if you search you will get this ID.i dont have a email address thats why I give my fb account.facebook email dip69bd@gmail.com
A  13th of Aug, 2017 by    +2 Votes
I also get a sms last night. my mobile number have won 700, 000GBP on irish promo uk 2017.
what can I do?
A  19th of Aug, 2017 by    +3 Votes
i recive a sms on my phone that IR:YOUR MOBILE NO WON 700, 000GBP ON IRISH UKPROMO UK 2017.
what i do now?
N  25th of Aug, 2017 by    +3 Votes
Hello sir, I get this message today...[your mobile number has won 700, 000 gbp on irish promo uk 2017 contact roonyn james for claim email:irishclaims20342@hotmail.com.name, address, cell no, age].But I can not communicate with this email.
What i do now...
N  25th of Aug, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Hello sir. I have got a sms on my phone that I have won the IROSH PROMO UK 2017 lottery 700000 GBP. now what I have to do.
Name - Md. Hamidur Rahman Shafique
Phone-01558013000
Email - mrshafique74@gmail.com
Age: 23

N  30th of Aug, 2017 by    -9 Votes
Hello sir..! I have got a sms on my phone "your mobile number has won 700, 000gbp on irish promo uk 2017 contact roonyn james for claim email: irishclaims20342@hotmail.com. name, address, cell no, age."
Name : mahmudul hasan riyad

Village. : mirchuci modontai
Post : pargoyra
Upazila : gobindagonj
Zilla : gaibandha
District : rangpur, dhaka, bangladesh.

Phone : 01773-338372
01973-338372
E-mail : mahmudulhasan8372@gmail.com
Age : 2nd march, 1996 (21)
N  17th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Mahmudul Hasan ভাই কোন খবর পাইছো নি।।??
N  1st of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Today i've got a sms in my number.
Your mobile no has won 700, 000 gbp from irish lottery uk 2017. for claims send your name, address, mobile no, age, occupation to: irishclaims. dept2017@gmail.com
Sir tell me now what can I do?
I send my all details in your gmail.
Please response on it.
Thank you.
N  2nd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I just got a massage that I have won 700000gbp & they also said to contact on irishdept0093@gmail.com. now please tell me is it fake or not and what should I do now?
N  3rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Name : jaynal abedin

Village. : dourgaram pur
Post : birgaon
Upazila : nabinagar
District : brahman baria, dhaka, bangladesh.

Phone : 01775-627327
01624-093839
E-mail : jaynala93@gmail.com
Age : 06-11-1996 (24)

A  13th of Sep, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Sir,
I have got a sms in my phone"your mobile number no has won 700, 000gbp on irish promo uk 2017 contact roonye jemes for claim e-mail:irishdept0093@gmail.com
Name, address, mobile no, age, occupation
My name, address, mobile no, age, occupation are given below

Name: jowel mia
Name : rafiqul islam
Staking engineer, nal, shialkole
Post :sirajgonj
Upazila :sirajgonj
District : sirajgonj, bangladesh.
Phone : 01718183845
E-mail : rafiquefulkuri@gmail.com
Age :01.03.1961 (57)
Occupation: service

N  15th of Sep, 2017 by    -2 Votes
Hello sir, I have just get a sms on my phone that I have won (700000 gbp). now what have to do me?
Name: md altaf hossain

Name : md. mosidul islam
Koilar diar
Post :bhabanipur
Upazila :shibganj
District : chapai nawabganj, bangladesh.
Phone : +8801777884242

Name : md. mosidul islam
Koilar diar
Post :bhabanipur
Upazila :shibganj
District : chapai nawabganj, bangladesh.
Phone : 01777884242
E-mail : mosidulbabu84@gmail.com
Age :03.12.1984 (33)
Occupation: teacher
I want to know is it true or fals? if true how can I get the money?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree