Irish Lottery United Kingdom / 700000 gbp in irish promo uk 2017

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

[protected]@hotmail.com from this email. they are doing faulty work by sending sms, or email.. now I am requested to investigate them people why they are doing this type of illegal work... and take steps to behalf of their illegal work...

We congratulate you once more for being a lucky winner on the mobile number irish lottery promotion held in the united kingdom 2017, meanwhile your winning has been sent to our affiliated courier company for delivery to bangladesh with the below details.

1.) £700, 000 (seven hundred thousand great british pounds) written in your honor.
2.) certificate of winning
3) we have also attached our diplomat passport (mr john harry) to this email for security reason.
4) scan copy of the parcel.
5) united nation letter of guarantee.

Your verification has been confirm by this irish lottery international company, and your payment of 700, 000 gbp has been approve by this company, your winnings has been dispatch on the 16th may 2017 and it will arrive on the 17th may 2017 it will only take him 10 hrs time to arrive in bangladesh, as soon as your winnings arrive bangladesh you will be contacted by our company diplomat (mr john harry) that will be bringing your funds to bangladesh, you are to pay for your country local tax clearances soon as your winnings arrived bangladesh for clearance before delivery wish is 36, 000.00 bdt to the local tax office true the diplomat instruction, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery to you same day, due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other things which is been required by the british government to make your winnings gets to you on time. you are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive bangladesh because he has other consignment to deliver after your delivery.

Meanwhile, we the entire board of director give you the go ahead to make the payment, the reason while you are ask to make the payment your self in your country, is because all winner are responsible for there country clearance, we also advise you to spend your money wisely because you are lucky.

Note: the payment is for tax registration in your country so that once our assign diplomat handover to you, you will not be questioned by your government how did you get this amount.

However, kindly be inform that you are to provide fee of your stamp duty/notarization tax clearance (36, 000.00 bdt) to our representative for remittance to the customs on your behalf before he can come to your residence to deliver your prize to you same day.

All orders not delivered within (24hrs) from the day of arrival of your diplomat will lead to return of your parcel to the promo organization as unclaimed package and your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you as stated by the irish lottery company team.

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a hard cover insurance policy (hcip), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. this is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the british national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself.

Yours sincerely,
Rooney james.
Tel: +[protected]

• Raihan Bhuiyan's Response, Mar 19, 2018

My dear, I am Mr Raihan Bhuiyan from Bangladesh. Once day called me once number than I received this called and said something but I said him that I don't understand your speak after he was sand a message you get 700, 0000 GBP and his email, he wants my cell number address postal code than I think that how can possible however I send her writing system than his email send some documents but I don't believe that if it is possible please my 700, 0000 GBP send my A/C

• Raihan Bhuiyan's Response, Mar 19, 2018

If you company don't payment my money than I am complaint law minister of Bangladesh and education of minister uk and British hi commission of Bangladesh and I will say that your company is false systematic for online

Em
May 17, 2017

Comments

17th of Jul, 2017

Hello sir, i have just get a sms on my phone that i have won (700000 GBP). Now what have to do me?

• De
      18th of Jul, 2017

Hello sir, i have just get a sms on my phone that i have won (700000 GBP). Now what to do me?
    I am agree your condition. Please send procedure plan.

• Ti
      24th of Jul, 2017

i also get massage ..that sms give a gmail [protected]@gmail.com to contract. this a fake address or not plese answer me??

• Me
      3rd of Aug, 2017

What is it??

• Md
      4th of Aug, 2017

Hello sir. I have got a sms on my phone that I have won the lottery 700000gbp. now what I have to do. name - md. abdul ahad. vill.-kobiraji. post - jagothshi 3200. upozila - moulvibazar sodor. moulvibazar. bangladesh. phone-01720401954. email - [protected]@gmail.com

7th of Aug, 2017

hlw sir,
    last night i also get a sms for [protected]@gmail.com
    this mail
    by won the lottery
    now what can i do???

1st of Sep, 2017

@Anawer Khan Hello I have a got a message that I have a won a lottery 700000bdt. now what I have to do. name shahriar hossain dip, phone number 01750002609, fb account shahriar hossain dip if you search you will get this id. I dont have a email address thats why I give my fb account. facebook email [protected]@gmail.com

• Ap
      13th of Aug, 2017

I also get a sms last night. my mobile number have won 700, 000gbp on irish promo uk 2017.
    What can I do?

• Me
      19th of Aug, 2017

I recive a sms on my phone that ir:your mobile no won 700, 000gbp on irish ukpromo uk 2017.
    What I do now?

25th of Aug, 2017
    Best Best Advice

Hello sir, I get this message today...[your mobile number has won 700, 000 gbp on irish promo uk 2017 contact roonyn james for claim email:[protected]@hotmail.com. name, address, cell no, age]. but I can not communicate with this email.
    What I do now...

• Pe
      25th of Aug, 2017

Hello sir. I have got a sms on my phone that I have won the irosh promo uk 2017 lottery 700000 gbp. now what I have to do.
    Name - md. hamidur rahman shafique
    Village.- kakraid.
    Post - kakraid
    Upozila - madhupur
    Bangladesh-1996
    Phone-01558013000
    Age: 23

30th of Aug, 2017

Hello sir..! I have got a sms on my phone "your mobile number has won 700, 000gbp on irish promo uk 2017 contact roonyn james for claim email: [protected]@hotmail.com. name, address, cell no, age."
    Name : mahmudul hasan riyad

Village. : mirchuci modontai
    Post : pargoyra
    Upazila : gobindagonj
    Zilla : gaibandha
    District : rangpur, dhaka, bangladesh.

Phone : 01773-338372
    01973-338372
    E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
    Age : 2nd march, 1996 (21)

17th of Oct, 2017

@Mahmudul Hasan ভাই কোন খবর পাইছো নি।।??

• He
      1st of Sep, 2017

Today i've got a sms in my number.
    Your mobile no has won 700, 000 gbp from irish lottery uk 2017. for claims send your name, address, mobile no, age, occupation to: irishclaims. [protected]@gmail.com
    Sir tell me now what can I do?
    I send my all details in your gmail.
    Please response on it.
    Thank you.

• Pe
      2nd of Sep, 2017

I just got a massage that I have won 700000gbp & they also said to contact on [protected]@gmail.com. now please tell me is it fake or not and what should I do now?

3rd of Sep, 2017

Name : jaynal abedin

Village. : dourgaram pur
    Post : birgaon
    Upazila : nabinagar
    District : brahman baria, dhaka, bangladesh.

Phone : 01775-627327
    01624-093839
    Age : 06-11-1996 (24)

• Md
      13th of Sep, 2017

Sir,
    I have got a sms in my phone"your mobile number no has won 700, 000gbp on irish promo uk 2017 contact roonye jemes for claim e-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
    Name, address, mobile no, age, occupation
    My name, address, mobile no, age, occupation are given below

Name: jowel mia

Name : rafiqul islam
    Staking engineer, nal, shialkole
    Post :sirajgonj
    Upazila :sirajgonj
    District : sirajgonj, bangladesh.
    Phone : 01718183845
    Age :01.03.1961 (57)
    Occupation: service

• Ia
      25th of Nov, 2017

@Rafique.. apne ki kono taka paisan

• Ab
      22nd of Dec, 2017

@I am not a robot Vai ami o paice aita

15th of Sep, 2017

Hello sir, I have just get a sms on my phone that I have won (700000 gbp). now what have to do me?
    Name: md altaf hossain

Name : md. mosidul islam
    Koilar diar
    Post :bhabanipur
    Upazila :shibganj
    District : chapai nawabganj, bangladesh.
    Phone : +8801777884242

Name : md. mosidul islam
    Koilar diar
    Post :bhabanipur
    Upazila :shibganj
    District : chapai nawabganj, bangladesh.
    Phone : 01777884242
    Age :03.12.1984 (33)
    Occupation: teacher
    I want to know is it true or fals? if true how can I get the money?

17th of Sep, 2017

Plz, tell me what's my next step?? I am agree to paid all the taxes asper your instruction.

• Mi
      18th of Sep, 2017

i have a message in my phone that you won 700000GBP .so you can tell me what is this in my email :[protected]@gmail.com or in mobile 01706829392

• Ta
      20th of Sep, 2017

Name : md. ziaur rahman
    Address : c/o. late, hafiz ahmed
    Village. : deskhagkata
    Post : chandpur
    Upazila : mehendigonj
    District : barisal, bangladesh.

Phone : 01777773027, 01732074929
    Age : 38 years

20th of Sep, 2017

Hellow dear,
    I have got a massage from 01638794056. that was your mobile number has won 700, 000 gbp on irish promo uk 2017 contact roonyn james for claim email:[protected]@hotmail.com
    Name:-rajib islam

Present add.
    Staking Engineer, NAL.
    Sirajgonj palli Biddut samity, Shialkole, Sirajgonj

23rd of Sep, 2017

I have got a masaage for irish lottery uk. it is say added a any comment. so I writing some. if I get it I wouldn't have any problem.

• Za
      23rd of Sep, 2017

I also get the same message. Now what I have to do I don't know. Please give me some instructions.

26th of Sep, 2017

Dear sir,
    I have received a e-mail from you on 21sep'2017. fot this I sent my address and attached that masses which I received.
    My address :
    Name: rafiqul islam.
    Staking engineer, nal.
    Sirajgonj palli bidyut samity, shialkole, sirajgonj.

28th of Sep, 2017

Type your comment here... hello sir, my mobile phone sms 700000gbp won. name, md shahadat hossain villige, pakuria upozila, mithapur zila. rangpur mob no.01918707504/01750319531 email, shakib. [protected]@gmail.com

30th of Sep, 2017

Hello sir, I have got a sms on my phone that I have won the irosh promo uk 2017 lottery 700000 gbp.
    Here I sent my name, address, mobile no, age, occuption. thank you.
    Name :- md. mostofa kamal,
    Address :- vill+p. o - kalikapur (3640), p. s - matlab (s), dist - chandpur, bangladesh.
    Mobile no :- 01676577157.
    Age - 24 years, 2 month, 11 days (20 jul, 1993).
    Occuption :- textile engineer (pacific jeans ltd.).

• Ar
      3rd of Oct, 2017

Name :arif ahmed
    Post :sunamgonj
    Upazila :sunamgonj
    District : sunamgonj, bangladesh.
    Phone : 01681022730
    Age :21+

5th of Oct, 2017

I am agree your condition. Please send procedure plan.

10th of Oct, 2017

Hello sir, I get this message today...[your mobile number has won 700, 000 gbp on irish promo uk 2017 contact roonyn james for claim email:[protected]@hotmail.com.name, address, cell no, age].But I can not communicate with this email.
    What i do now.. MY NAME :MARUFUZ

• So

Commentssort by: date | rating

17th of jul, 2017 by   anik saha  -9 votes

18th of jul, 2017 by   debukumar  -3 votes

Hello sir, I have just get a sms on my phone that I have won (700000 gbp). now what to do me?
    I am agree your condition. please send procedure plan.

24th of jul, 2017 by   tilokxx  -8 votes

I also get massage.. that sms give a gmail [protected]@gmail.com to contract. this a fake address or not plese answer me??

3rd of aug, 2017 by   mesbahul hoque tareque  0 votes

This mail
    By won the lottery
    Now what can I do???

1st of sep, 2017 by   shahriar hossain dip  +2 votes

@anawer khan hello I have a got a message that I have a won a lottery 700000bdt. now what I have to do. name shahriar hossain dip, phone number 01750002609, fb account shahriar hossain dip if you search you will get this id. I dont have a email address thats why I give my fb account. facebook email [protected]@gmail.com

13th of aug, 2017 by   apu mitra  +3 votes

Village. : mirchuci modontai
    Post : pargoyra
    Upazila : gobindagonj
    Zilla : gaibandha
    District : rangpur, dhaka, bangladesh.

Phone : 01773-338372
    01973-338372
    E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
    Age : 2nd march, 1996 (21)

• Bh

Name:bhola nath das
    Address:
    Village:east nalta, post:nalta (9441), thana:kaliganj, district:satkhira, bangladesh
    Phone no:+8801772954270
    E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
    Please give me the money to serve the poor people

• Bh

Bangladesh
    Phone-01772985624
    Age: 24

19th of Oct, 2017

Hello sir.I have got a message from +881638794056.Dated 19-10-2017 writting as, , "Your mobile number has won 700, 000GBP on irish promo uk 2017 contack roonyn james for claim email: [protected]@hotmail.com.name, address, cell no, age..

Name:Anupom biswas
    Address-villege:Ghillachara, p.o:judestypur 3116, p.s:Fenchugonj, Distinct:Sylhet, Bangladesh
    Mobile number: 01762239594
    Email:[protected]@gmail.com
    Age: 25

• Be
      19th of Oct, 2017

Why are you all so stupid? It is a scam. How can you fall for such an obvious scam? Ugh you are all the reason that these scams keep operating. Too many greedy [censor] who think they hit it big.

• Dh

Cell No:+8801772424565
    Age:22+(12-06-1995)
    Email :[protected]@gmail.com
    Occupation :Sels Exicutive of Gramimphone

• Hello sir. I have got a sms on my phone that I have won the IROSH PROMO UK 2017 lottery 700000 GBP. now what I have to do.
    Name: Deboraj Malo