IRIS Multi Services / Non refund of advance money

I had contacted IRIS Multiservices, 216, IST Floor, T Krishnappa Building, Marathalli, Bangalore for a maid servant in Nov -06. They charged Rs 2500 as advance and promised a maid in 2 weeks. After few weeks no body turned up and even after 6 months and innumerable calls, they are not paying the refund of the advance money. Person name is Shankar. Beware!

A  17th of May, 2007 by
Even I had a similar experience, I got the contacts of Sankar from IRIS Multiservices, 216, IST Floor, T Krishnappa Building, Marathalli, Bangalore from Yellow Pages. I have asked them for part time House maid in March. He constantly followed until he received an advance amount of Rs3000/-. But once he received the amount, he didn't turn up, neither provided me any maid. After lot of follow-ups, he's sent a girl. All the time she's interested in searching cupboards, we had to be extremely careful when she was at home. Few days later she took a months advance amount from me saying her grandfather was not well and never turned back. When I tried contacting Sankar, he's least bothered to listen any complaint against the girl. When I asked a replacement, he stopped taking any calls from me. He's not giving me the registration amount nor the advance salary taken by the maid.
A  17th of May, 2007 by
Me too faced the same issue with Shanker, IRIS Multiservices, 216, IST Floor, T Krishnappa Building, Marathalli, Bangalore . He took an amount of 1500/- and never turned up with a maid nor did he return my advance back.
A  17th of May, 2007 by
Seems like there are multiple one. I had contacted one after seeing ad in news paper. For registration purpose i paid him 1000/- advance and never got any maid servant. His company name is on time service. Now his cell phone is out of service. Nowadays i am seeing another ad which i believe is same person. Same thing happened for me with Standard services also. So be careful while taking reference from newspaper.
A  23rd of Jun, 2007 by
This guy seems to be a big fraudsters, I am one of the victims, I got the reference thru just dial. After constant follow up for two weeks he gave me a maid who was good and she left because of health problems. Now I am chasing him with no luck. I am also guilty of referring him to two of my friends who lost their money as well. I intend to write a complaint at the cop station. Open to suggestions on how to go about tracking this guy down!! - Madhan.
D  31st of Jul, 2008 by
I too had the same issue.
He took 3000 from me and no maid came. I too heard from so many people that he is fraud.
A  21st of May, 2009 by
So Im not the only one who has been duped by this fraud company IRIS Multi-Services.
Please beware of
Shanker(9986502747) and
his 'executive' priya(9742621143).
In my case I was shown a maid and having paid the agent fees(3000/-) the maid didnt show up even a single day nor did the conwoman called priya.The inconvenience I had to go through cannot be put in words.(The maid was needed to take care of our baby while we were at work)
Also, dont believe any of their words.They lie at every step just to get ur money.Repeated fone calls met with evasive responses whihc turned out to be just bunch of lies.I still havent been refunded the agent fees.
Cant beleive such dishonest people exist on this planet.
Do note that IRIS Multi-Services now operates out of Varthur.Probably had to shift premises after so many cheating cases...
In case they change their name, their address is :
Kalpavruksha Nilaya, Varthur Main Road
Marathahalli, Bangalore - 560087
A  29th of Sep, 2009 by
We have also experienced a similar thing with this so called service organisation. They provided a maid, collected payment and vanished! The maid turned out to be a thief, mentally unstable..and all the residents of our old age home started protesting..ultimately we had to get rid of her.

As promised by this fraud agency, we asked for replacement ..but any no. of phone calls and requests were of no use.

Dear friends, please exercise caution if you happen to deal with this agency! They are FRAUDS!
N  15th of Mar, 2010 by
Dear Customer,
We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 080 23535132 or mail on bangalore@justdial.com

N  24th of Mar, 2010 by
Dear Sir,

Thanks for being a member of Just Dial Services. With reference to our telephonic discussion regarding your complaint, all the problem has been resolved.
Further, If you will have query/problem related to your respective contract, please feel free to contact in Customer Support on 080 23535132.

Thanking You,
Just Dial Customer Support-Bangalore
N  10th of Jan, 2011 by
Iris Multi Services - seems to be a big fraud. A guy names Shankar took Rs 3000 in Nov 2010 for supplyig a maid for taking care of our Baby. The maid vanished after 1 month; also Shankar and the maid told told of lies which we discovered later (like the maid who was brought has prior expereince in small handling children, etc etc). Shankar's mobile is switched off and during past 2 days I went searching for their office - 2 address were givenin the receipt. One in Sri Venkateswara Complex in Whitefiled main road and the other i n Krishnappa Building in Ouuter Ring Road. There is no office in these 2 places and came to know from the nearby shop that these guys have closed down and moved away from tehse places 2 years ago. Now the receipt was given to me in Nov 2010 - just 2 months back. THIS IS A BIG FRAUD. Its terribly disappoiting that JustDial is giving such references of Fraudsters!!! Iam thinking of filing a Police complaint on this. God knows whether there is a nexus of these kinds of frauds like Shankar and the maids he brings- whether they will do some harm for the childeren, etc, .. In case of any mishaps- there is no traceability to even catch these frauds. Their tele nos dont work and their addresses dont exist. Its a shame on Just Dial to refer such fraudulent companies.. Be careful. my email id is vganapat2@yahoo.com .