ireplicastore / watches never recieved

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I PURCHASED 4 WATCHES 4 WEEKS AGO, THEY KEPT SENDING ME EMAILS EVERY 2 WEEKS TELLING ME THE ORDER BEEN PROCESSED FINALLY I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL FROM A LADY WANT TO DISCUSS MY ORDER, SHE SAID A LOT OF THINGS DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE ABOUT FRAUD IN OUR AREA AND SO ON, AND SAID TODAY WILL SHIP YOUR ORDER AND WILL TAKE 7-12 BUSINESS DAYS, AND YET TO RECIEVE MY ORDER. WHAT I THINK THIS COMPANY IS A BIG SCAM THEY TRY TO BUY AS MUCH TIME AS POSSIBLE TO COLLECT FROM CREDIT CARD COMPANY. BE AWARE THESE PEOPLE LOCATED IN CANADA AND EVERY TIME THEY USE DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBER.

Sa

More ireplicastore Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sq
      21st of Dec, 2009

I oredered a Rolex Daytona, it took 3 weeks before they shipped it out. Comunication is slow at best but they did respond by e-mail to my requests for info on my watch. I finally recieved the watch and guess what, like so many other reviews it was the wrong one. The push buttons above and below the winding knob do not work and the marks on the hands do not glow as claimed. Did I mention it was the wrong watch? Oh yeah, the wrong watch, anyway e-mailed them and told them I recieved the wrong watch and they have been as quiet as a church mouse. Not a word, NO REPLY. So I figured to heck with it, if I sent it back they would find some reason not to give me my money back or another watch anyway. You have been warned, Happy Shopping ;)