IRCTC — Amount not refunded
I booked a train ticket from kota jn to kacheguda hyd on 22/01/2017 twice but both the times the transaction has failed, but an amount of rs.1595 got deducted twice from my bank account ietotal rs.3190 in total of this i have recieved back rs.1595 in my bank account but one more amr pf rs.1595 with transaction id no .[protected] which was refunded by irctc on 23/01/2017 tobhdfc bank is notvreflecting in my bànk acconts.Here by i am attaching photo of irctc refunded date details and my bank account statement from 22/01/2017 to 30/01/2017. as proof of amt not recieved.The tranaction id i have mentioned was done using hdfc debit card no ending 0585.but till now after 7 days also i have notvrec the amt of rs.1595.kindly do the needful.
More IRCTC Complaints & Reviews
- IRCTC - Debited my account without authorization 
- IRCTC - Website deliberately slow at 8:00am 
- IRCTC - Railway reservation - 'no coach/seat' provided in train against my confirmed reservation ticket
- IRCTC - DEACTIVATING USER ID WITHOUT INTIMATION/WARNING/ASKING FOR CLARIFICATIONS
- IRCTC - E-Ticket ID Proof Verification Cheating
- IRCTC - No refund on train cancellation due to Gujjar protests 
- Indian Railway Catering Services In Trains - Refusal for complaint book & over charging
- IRCTC - misconduct of attendant
- IRCTC - TDR CLAIM NOT SETTLED EVEN AFTER ONE YEAR.
- IRCTC - refund