IQDERMA / charges to account not autherized

I signe up for a free trial of 2 skin care items. I believed I was paying for only the shipping and handling.($9.95) I received the products and they were 1.7 fluid ounces for one and .05 ounce for the other.(sample sizes ) They made my skin break out. I tossed them. The following month I noticed they took out an additional $96.35. When I called they said since I didn't send the product back I was being charged for them. They said they sent me a email about this and that it was also on the packing slip. I didn't get those or I would certainly have sent them back! So I went back to the site and this is what it says on the bottom of the page in small print. : Product is free to try for 30 days. Pay only a small shipping & handling fee. Customer responsible for return postage.

Would you have understood that meant you were paying the 9.95 only to try it for 30 days ? I never saw that they cost $95.96 or I wouldn't have even tried them. Way too much for my budget.
Well I guess this was a learning lesson. Don't buy anything with FREE TRIAL written on it. "There is no free lunch"

Comments

• Sc
      13th of Nov, 2008
    iqderma
    PO Box 1056
    Hermosa Beach
    California
    Phone: 866-381-4203
    ibinc.com

I know a hoax when I see one.
    Read : $3.95 is all you need to try for 30 days. Bull o nie
    if not returned by 30 days .$90.00 bucks GONE.
    read careful
    I questioned there bad practice.
    they answered phone quick and prompt, morning is a good time
    866-381-4203
    310-683-0940
    Shame on Windows Live Messenger, OH we will call them next.
    and the Consumers Board Too!

DON'T BUY UNLESS YOU CALL TO CANCEL WITHIN 10-20 DAYS AND SEND BACK BY 30 DAYS...

• Je
      18th of Feb, 2009
    jessie greene
    washington d c
    Phone: 202-610-2296
    jes10sel@yahoo.com

I have tried to contact the IQ Derma company to cancel because i did know that they would take 90 odd dollars from my credit card every month for this product that I thought was a free sample over the internet and I simply cannot afford that every month on my small retirement income . How do I get these people?

24th of Feb, 2009

make sure you call them and cancel. or you'll get charged every month. and get the cancellation number so your bank can deal with them.

24th of Feb, 2009

we are in the wrong business.

• Ga
      17th of Nov, 2011
    IQDERMA

I ordered the wrinkle cream sample and it arrived December 15. I was to use for thurty days and if I didn't like product, then return it. The company charged my credit card and it has not been thirty days. I need your help with this matter.