IQ Power-Sanford /Orlando / rip off

1 3977 St. Johns ParkwaySanford, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-585-1018

For those of you who have complained above- You should also voice your complaints on rip of report. No one should buy anything from these losers!!! They are a bunch of idiots working there. I can't believe Del-Air would have anything to do with these people. The girl Denise who answers the phone is very rude, it seems as though we are bothering her when she must pick up the phone. SHE IS RUDE!!! If they care anything about their business they will replace her. And I I am sure they are continuing to lose more business I have spoke to my neighbors who have said the same thing. They want your business but when it comes time when you have a problem, they do not want to talk to you. I have decided to work with another company out of Orange City by the name All About Solar to do any future work or service I may need in the future

Sc

Comments

• Ig
      30th of Mar, 2011

I wish I would have read your comments about IQ Power. They ripped me off as well. STAY AWAY from this new company unless you like giving your money to crooks!

• Li
      19th of May, 2011

The person above complains about the company, then recommends another one called "All About Solar" - which has 11 complaints on the BBB in the last year. Sorry Scott, seems your efforts to boost your company backfired on you. Next time try ethical business practices like taking care of your customers.

Again, all about solar has 11 complaints in the last few years.