IQ Derma / Free Trail

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Beware of this Free Trial for only Shipping & Handling.
I just received a charge on my credit card of $89.95.
I never authorized this charge. Glow.com is refusing to refund it as well...telling me that it was all stated in the "fine print" that if I did not return the product in 30 days they would charge my card for the $89.95.
I was never aware of this fine print. I have my credit card company disputing the charge. Glow.com will not even credit my card back if I return whats left now.. they said I will only get an instore credit. Unbelievable. PLEASE be more aware...apparently un like I was.

Comments

• De
      16th of Oct, 2008
    IQ Derma - rip off
    Montana

IQ Derma said they were sending out samples of their product for 3.95, so I ordered. They sent a full bottle of product and wanted to charge me 96 dollars for it. I tried to get the return or RMA number from them, but could not get it, and now they want to auto ship this garbage product to me every month and auto charge my card. DO NOT ORDER FROM IQ DERMA!!!

12th of Nov, 2008

This company is a total rip off. Once they get a hold of your debit card, you are in for a shock. They will charge $100 a month. For there products, you cannot find out any address to send this crap back to them.

this is a scam!

• E
      25th of Nov, 2008

this FN company tell me that i can have a "free" yet they ask me to give them my credit card before they can send me anything, , , , , The only thing that is free is their scammmmmmm

• E
      25th of Nov, 2008

The only thing that you get free is more wrinkles from worrying about what they will continue to charge if you gave them your credit card. Aholes...

• To
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I am also a victim. These people need to be stopped. I am going
    to cancel my card, so they cannot continue to charge me.

• Wi
      21st of Jan, 2009
    IQ Derma - unauthorized charge
    Iq Derma
    Valencia
    California
    iqderma.com

I took the bait on the internet free trial on the wrinkle cream for $1.00 in shipping and 2 months later got another shipment for 104.00 which I returned only to find out on my next credit card statement that they had billed me for the original one also -saying I had to return it within 30 days in order to cancel this process.
    So- since they billed on day 36 I couldn't possibly cancel and not pay as I had no idea I was going to be billed.
    The statement says no obligation but appparently that means after you cancel!!!
    Rude, crappy company with lousy lotion that does nothing to reduce wrinkles. I never got the free gift either! Save your dollar and a headache and stay away.

plz. don't purchase this product charged me $96.35 for a free trail
    says pay 3.95 for free trail if u keep it will charge u 96.35
    wanda ky

yes u will be charged your 96.35 for a trail sample .plz don't buy

plz don't buy IQ Derma they will charge u 96.35 for a trail sample

• Tb
      9th of Mar, 2009

You are righ. I just called to complain and was told it was in their agreement. I told them their site said $3.95 shipping and handling for FREE sample. She said again it was in the agreement. It was only when I threatened them with telling my bank they were conducting fraudulent withdrawals and posting bad press on the web that they agreed to give me an RA number to return the items and get a refund. They are saying 14 days from date of return for refund. Will let you know if I get it!

• Sb
      22nd of May, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I cancelled any future orders and still received a new shipment. I have not opened it and am returning it to sender!

• Je
      31st of May, 2009

I actually returned the items and it has been over 3 weeks and no refund. I have tried to call and they tell me there is a 70 minute wait. I am going through my credit card company to get my money back. They are bad news!!

• De
      13th of Jan, 2010

I just checked my bank account and they charged me 96.35! I was furious
    as the should have told me I was going to be charged. They offered to
    refund $60.00 back after I asked to talk to a supervisor. $40.00 lesson learned.

• Ks
      10th of May, 2010

PLEASE BEWARE! This is a scam! I also fell victim of this Company's misleading Free Trial language and order the sample...I only realized the scam after I received my credit card statement with two charges for $96.35. I wish there was a away to file a police report against these people. I can only imagine the amount of money they are making forcing people to buy this horrible product (which really was garbage and made my skin break out) by naming it a Free Trial.
    If this company was really behind their product they would reverse charges to unsatisfied customers. When I tried to have my charge reversed the woman had the audacity to try to push more of their crappy products on me and offered a store credit.
    NO THANK YOU!
    The only positive thing I came out of this experience was that I'm NEVER ordering any of these so called Free Trials over the internet EVER again.

• Ra
      25th of Aug, 2010

Yahoo is now running their AD! I wrote and told them about IQ Derm. You really think they will care? NO! When in the Hell will the police close in and arrest these Vultures of the internet? They even have fake Channels on You Tube too... But they delete the bad comments and the three channels give each other great comments! Guess we live in a sick world to let this keep going... There's an AD on Facebook too... How many more victims will they get? I say we send Troops in and wipe the [censor] off the face of the Earth!

• Pa
      30th of Nov, 2010
    IQ Derma - Unauthorized credit card charges
    IQ Derma
    28516 Livingston Avenue
    Valencia
    California

I ordered a free sample of their product and agreed to pay the shipping charges only. Now they are charging
    me the full price for the product and charged my credit card - not once but twice. I have returned the last package they shipped to me "unopened". What else can be done to dispute these charges?