I.Q data collections department / Harrassment

Guardian managment LLC
This company is harrassing my job with no grounds to stand on. In the event that they are unable to do what they were employed to do by guardian managment. I, as well as corporate offices have asked and now demanded them to never call the place of business again. Today 4/23/09 the representative Shannon Hamilton had called not only three times but a total of six times even after my company told her to not ever call the office of business. She proceded to harrass the other women on the line and threatened her as well in the process. This is not the first time the same women has harrassed me or my job. As I told her once before she has no room throwing threats at me in such an unprofessional manner and toward a case they don't have. The apartments need to realize that any thing they thought they can hold against me in any way they broke more then once. So I would appreciate this company and this women employed by them to never contact my place of business and do some real work by going after the person they do have on any contract.

N  11th of Feb, 2011 by
I just received a phone call from this place, IQ Data and was informed that I had been sent to collections, I asked what for the woman on the phone told me that she couldn't tell me that, then proceeded to ask if I wanted to set up payment plans via my checking account or credit card. I asked once again what this was pertaining to and she said past debt from 2 years ago. I have not lived in Portland in over 6 years and was still not receiving a answer as to what the debt was. I informed her that I would be reporting this company to the B.B.B. I told her not to call my phone again and that if they called me again they had better be prepared to answer some questions. The entire conversation didnt feel right and was overall very fishy.