Ipsy.com — they overcharged me and bag missed some stuff
I ordered Glam Bag from the company www.ipsy.com. Its price was about $15, but these jerks charged me for $50. I have no idea for what. I received the bag, but it didn’t contain all necessary stuff.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in San Mateo, CA I sent several emails to the seller and asked about money and missing stuff. The seller only told that they did everything correctly and there wasn’t any problem. He didn’t listen to me. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.
More Ipsy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Ipsy - mistreatment of customers, unprofessional behavior 
- Ipsy - refund /cancellation 
- Ipsy - charged twice for september transaction 
- Ipsy - refusal to cancel my subscription
- Ipsy - refund
- Ipsy - save your time!
- Ipsy - not receiving my bag
- Ipsy - never received my nail products
- Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery - the phone number for customer service is incorrect, and I received damaged product in my ipsy bag
- Ipsy - april bag!!