Ipsy — refusal to cancel my subscription
I have been trying to cancel my Ipsy subscription for MONTHS now. There is no phone number to call to talk to an actual person, because they feel "their best customer service is done by email." Which is garbage.
The website prompts you to cancel your subscription inside your account, which I did. It then says that in order to confirm the cancelation you must confirm via the automated email sent from Ipsy.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Mateo, CAI have tried on multiple occasions and NEVER receive the cancellation confirmation email. I have triple checked all of my mailboxes and made sure that my email address on the account is correct, and it is.
This is EXTREMELY frustrating as I pay over $10 a month for a service that I don't like and don't appreciate the product. Really all I want is to CANCEL the subscription, but a refund for the past 3 nmonths would be nice as I have been submitting these cancelation requests since March.
More Ipsy Complaints & Reviews
- Ipsy - mistreatment of customers, unprofessional behavior 
- Ipsy - refund /cancellation 
- Ipsy - charged twice for september transaction 
- Ipsy.com - they overcharged me and bag missed some stuff
- Ipsy - refund
- Ipsy - save your time!
- Ipsy - not receiving my bag
- Ipsy - never received my nail products
- Ipsy / Personalized Beauty Discovery - the phone number for customer service is incorrect, and I received damaged product in my ipsy bag
- Ipsy - april bag!!